Sorry, guys I have to share this pic....

~SEAMILL~

I had to share this photo. I was at my friends house over the weekend (he lives near training camp) And I had an extra mini helmet I didn't get signed. Well, this is what happens when you are a Falcons fanatic and there are pets around.

BTW, she is a female chihuahua named Xena....

xena_helmet.jpg

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

I had to share this photo. I was at my friends house over the weekend (he lives near training camp) And I had an extra mini helmet I didn't get signed. Well, this is what happens when you are a Falcons fanatic and there are pets around.

xena_helmet.jpg

The ole lady has a chiuahua that looks just like xena, and is slap shot out.

xena_helmet.jpg

Kind of looks like Chris Houston. But i bet the dog can turn its head better than he could.

xena_helmet.jpg

I literally just gave my girlfriend permission to buy a Chihuahua... As long as she picks up a Falcons mini helmet...

xena_helmet.jpg

Get the equipment manager to change out that face guard, and put her in.