Robinson is NOT injured

Hey guys. Just want to clarify. I said I hadn't heard anything official from the team. Coach Smith wasn't available this morning for me to ask him, so we'll have to wait until the afternoon to find out officially. Hold tight. I'll make sure to find out if it's rumor or truth when Coach is available.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Why start a thread claiming this per this guy, when its false?

Not to mention its actually look like SportsFreak may be correct!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats interesting.... I'm glad we haven't gave up on Chevis because the guy can be a good CB... I just thought Owens would get the starter reps.

Good to see that. Our CB position this year is a HUGE question mark(shocker, right?)

If Brian Williams can come back from his injury, he was definitely solid. Expectations are high for Robinson, and although they did get beat frequently, Grimes and Owens made noticeable progressions towards the end of the season. By mid-season I expect our CB duo to be Robinson and Owens.

TD signs a player that has some injury concerns and what happens lol

Rev Hal should have let this one play out sometimes the conspiracy guys are right

5:37 pm CB Dunta Robinson has been listed by team officials as not participating today.

5:36 pm CB Dunta Robinson has joined the Falcons for practice. The team is in walkthroughs right now.

Itlooks like they are just sitting him today

Guest The Masked Falcon

TD signs a player that has some injury concerns and what happens lol

Rev Hal should have let this one play out sometimes the conspiracy guys are right

I'm surprised you even have the nerve to post this weekend.

Weren't you telling everyone that Jerry wouldn't see the start of TC? Didn't you say that Jerry was probably in a gangrened-knee-induced coma , hidden away in a secret hospital following the direct orders of Thomas Dimitroff.....who is working under the direct order of the Scientologists or the Free Masons? :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Weren't you telling everyone that Jerry wouldn't see the start of TC? Didn't you say that Jerry was probably in a gangrened-knee-induced coma , hidden away in a secret hospital following the direct orders of Thomas Dimitroff.....who is working under the direct order of the Scientologists or the Free Masons? :lol::lol::rolleyes:

1124814-data_lmao_super.jpg

Hahahahahahha you really got that Swifty guy on that one

smh

See atljbo you laugh at that clown do you want me to bump the nooooooooooo Matt Ryan thread

dude that was funny... im not bringing it up because it doesnt matter... the best case scenaro is working out for the falcons... thats the only thing that matters.... That was funny what dude said.

do whatever you want to do tho ... dont get mad cause the man made a funny joke

dude that was funny... im not bringing it up because it doesnt matter... the best case scenaro is working out for the falcons... thats the only thing that matters.... That was funny what dude said.

do whatever you want to do tho ... dont get mad cause the man made a funny joke

Dont worry jbo, you do alot for the board man. Swift is just a blind hater. He even hates on Jay-Z, one of my favorite rappers of all time. Imagine that....

I was really looking to turn the page with atljblow but same old I'm going to be bumping up the please don't draft Ryan thread

I bet if google said the falcons should have drafted Ryan atljblow would have posted it

do your thing bruh... thought all the lame stuff was over but do your thing.