Robinson is NOT injured

Rev_Hal

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Just want to clarify. I said I hadn't heard anything official from the team. Coach Smith wasn't available this morning for me to ask him, so we'll have to wait until the afternoon to find out officially. Hold tight. I'll make sure to find out if it's rumor or truth when Coach is available.

Hey guys. Just want to clarify. I said I hadn't heard anything official from the team. Coach Smith wasn't available this morning for me to ask him, so we'll have to wait until the afternoon to find out officially. Hold tight. I'll make sure to find out if it's rumor or truth when Coach is available.

Thanks for clarifying Jay. Looking forward to your report later.

Appreciate the clarity.

Can we not over react ... Lets see what Coach Smith says

Not overreacting...but the point is we don't know either way and he did miss practice today. So in the end a thread meant to squash a rumor that might be jumping the gun as well. I hope it's not true and if it is I won't panic.

Brent Grimes and Chevis Jackson lining up at CB with first team defense.

Now thats interesting.... I'm glad we haven't gave up on Chevis because the guy can be a good CB... I just thought Owens would get the starter reps.

based on the posters other posts I am inclined to believe it is just an unsubstantiated rumor.

Would that be the post where she said we were going to trade Houston? Or cut Hill? Or maybe when she told us the training camp depth chart? Seriously, your post just doesn't make sense. You have no idea whats she's posted in the past.