What happened to Wolfe?

Before it started raining today & they kicked us out & the team went to the indoor field, Wolfe had made 2 great catches while Harvey had dropped a couple that really should have been caught. Wolfe just looks better IMHO. He cuts & jukes quicker, gets open fast, & always seems to reel the ball in. I bet he gets more notice as the next couple weeks go.

Roddy made every catch, several of which were just spectacular. Meier great too, caught a really nice one over his shoulder 1 handed. HD didn't participlate in the second practice, only the first one this morning. They're only letting him, Jerry, Williams, & Moore do 1 practice/day for a while.

Other than Roddy just looking rediculously good, if you asked me who looked 2nd best of the receivers I'd easily say Jenkins. He is so freaking fast. He was just smoking DB's & making every catch. Most of his routes were deep & I didn't see him drop a single ball.

On the flip side, Robinson is like fly paper on whomever he's covering. Chevis & Owens both got faked out of their jocks by Wolfe & Roddy. Grimes had 1 int & almost a second one w/in like 5 minutes. This is when it was about to storm & they made everyone leave but that's about how the second practice went.

Before it started raining today & they kicked us out & the team went to the indoor field, Wolfe had made 2 great catches while Harvey had dropped a couple that really should have been caught. Wolfe just looks better IMHO. He cuts & jukes quicker, gets open fast, & always seems to reel the ball in. I bet he gets more notice as the next couple weeks go.

Roddy made every catch, several of which were just spectacular. Meier great too, caught a really nice one over his shoulder 1 handed. HD didn't participlate in the second practice, only the first one this morning. They're only letting him, Jerry, Williams, & Moore do 1 practice/day for a while.

Other than Roddy just looking rediculously good, if you asked me who looked 2nd best of the receivers I'd easily say Jenkins. He is so freaking fast. He was just smoking DB's & making every catch. Most of his routes were deep & I didn't see him drop a single ball.

On the flip side, Robinson is like fly paper on whomever he's covering. Chevis & Owens both got faked out of their jocks by Wolfe & Roddy. Grimes had 1 int & almost a second one w/in like 5 minutes. This is when it was about to storm & they made everyone leave but that's about how the second practice went.

BJ now this is the type of info I like to hear! Fans have sharp eyes and the reports aren't filtered by an editor! Thanks

The Falcons would be wise to hire you as the team photographer.

Thank you ! The Falcons are very lucky to have Mr. Jimmy Cribb as the team photographer, I could learn tons form that guy ! I was actually lucky enough to meet him for the first time yesterday :) he seemed like a straight up guy

I would love to be his apprentice or intern

I agree. Any more pics Greg M?

Yes indeed ! they are posted in the pinned camp observation threads @ the top of the page along with links to my albums as well.

+1 Thanks for the info