Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL TRAINING CAMP OBSERVATION THREAD

40 posts in this topic

Grimes, Owens, Franks, Weatherspoon, Robinson, and Decoud really stood out on defense. Ryan throws withalot of zip. Roddy is a beast look for his best year. Turner is ready to go. Norwood looks healthy. Weems looks go also. Meier looks good. Also like the Harvey kid, needs to work in his hands. Saw Jenkins beat Robinson twice. Owens and Grimes played tight coverage all day.

I also went to Falcons Training Camp on Saturday, the afternoon session. I was a little disappointed in the behind-the-scenes tour, but managed to take 2 videos of the Wide Receivers working out. The first one is Jenkins running a rout (and getting away with a facemask.)

And the second one is an awesome route ran by the rookie Kerry Meier. It was sweet!

Would've gotten more, but it was hard to do while balancing a 4 year old up on your shoulders...It was an overall great experience. A lot to do for the kids, and you know it's hot when the organization pays kid to walk through the crowds with a spray-bottle full of water in each hand squirting everybody!

Ransack likes this

hi this is a good site i don't know the exact answer of this question but i want to say something about U2C.

U2C is the next generation of free online classifieds. U2C places a simple solution for placing your ads online. It provides you with simple and intuitive categories to post ads and to search for ads either in your preferred location or in your preferred category.For this purpose i create free blog if you want to know more about this just see this.

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!