Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL TRAINING CAMP OBSERVATION THREAD

66 posts in this topic

Hey All -

Yes, still me...has it been 10 years? Wow, does time fly, but it's been a blast watching these boards continue to grow and evolve.

Let me know how you all would prefer these practice reports be indexed and archived. Should we pin just the current day's thread? The past two days? Should we post the archives in a separate, new forum? Let me know what you think.

And by the way, the new media team - especially James Hicks, our developer extraordinaire - are all burning the midnight oil getting ready to bring you AF.com version 5.0. It's the latest iteration of AF.com and the fifth redesign/re-engineering I've been involved with here.

The boards aren't changing, but the rest of the site will be dramatically different. And all of our content from this first day of practice will be live on the new site. We held back quite a bit of our coverage because we were focused on getting this launched.

At some time around Noon or 1 pm Saturday, you'll see a completely different site when you point your browser to www.atlantafalcons.com.

Hey All -

You have to know, Dan, that you and your team have developed, over 10 years, the best boards in the NFL. The boards are so good that even our arch rival Aint's fans can't help but call this place home.:lol: They love it, we all love it, and success on your part should be rewarded. Therefore, I want you to take a long and exotic vacation for 90 days to any location(s) of your choice,..my treat!

Oh,...wait. The season is soon upon us. Never mind. Get back to your good work. :D

Hey All -

Let me know how you all would prefer these practice reports be indexed and archived. Should we pin just the current day's thread? The past two days? Should we post the archives in a separate, new forum? Let me know what you think.

Thanks for all the hard work, I agree with everything Supes said right above me :P

It would be nice for a separate forum to archive the practice reports through training camp and keep them accessible throughout the season. It would give (some of) us the chance to look back and dissect the training camp reports as we are on the road to the Superbowl.

I know that it would be a lot of fun and very informative to be able to do that at any time so we can see the progression of our team on a day-to-day basis at any time, looking back at how the breakout players performed during camp, and how any disappointments (if any) developed.

Reports preferably would be nice to have each practice have its own thread, but it would be understandable having each day with its own thread. Kind of an online version of Hard Knocks if you will ;)

from my cell, Freddy is out and about this morn I can't seem to attach the pic so check my twitter account below.

Thanks for all the hard work, I agree with everything Supes said right above me :P

It would be nice for a separate forum to archive the practice reports through training camp and keep them accessible throughout the season. It would give (some of) us the chance to look back and dissect the training camp reports as we are on the road to the Superbowl.

I know that it would be a lot of fun and very informative to be able to do that at any time so we can see the progression of our team on a day-to-day basis at any time, looking back at how the breakout players performed during camp, and how any disappointments (if any) developed.

Reports preferably would be nice to have each practice have its own thread, but it would be understandable having each day with its own thread. Kind of an online version of Hard Knocks if you will ;)

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Great ideas - I'm going to separate by practice, not just day...and I'll make sure these are archived.

Creating today's AM Practice thread now.

You have to know, Dan, that you and your team have developed, over 10 years, the best boards in the NFL. The boards are so good that even our arch rival Aint's fans can't help but call this place home.:lol: They love it, we all love it, and success on your part should be rewarded. Therefore, I want you to take a long and exotic vacation for 90 days to any location(s) of your choice,..my treat!

Oh,...wait. The season is soon upon us. Never mind. Get back to your good work. :D

Why thank you, kind sir! My long and exotic vacation will be right here in the A-T-L. Flowery Branch, to be specific. But in February (not January, mind you!) I'm going to find the closest beach and the closest umbrella drink.

But in February (not January, mind you!) I'm going to find the closest beach and the closest umbrella drink.

Thaaaaat's right!:D

Let me know how you all would prefer these practice reports be indexed and archived. Should we post the archives in a separate, new forum?

yes, a new forum would be great. it could replace the least used one or just be another one. there will be nothing but pinned practices on page one of TATF before long otherwise.

Greg, nice pics. I thought I saw you there taking them. If I see you this afternoon I will stop by and say hello

Greg, nice pics. I thought I saw you there taking them. If I see you this afternoon I will stop by and say hello

Please do, I think I am gonna head that way soon.

FalcoChicquera likes this