• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kroy Biermann: Dating Kim Zolciak for Some Reason

July 29th, 2010 8:04 AM by Hilton Hater

Tags: Kim Zolciak

Kroy Biermann is a 24-year old defense end for the Atlanta Falcons with seven sacks over his first two seasons.

Not shabby, but not impressive enough to get the young NFL player noticed across the Internet.

That could at least explain why Biermann has taken the arm of 42-year old Kim Zolciak. According to In Touch Weekly, The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member has been dating the professional baller for about two months.

A source says the pair attended the wedding of Zolciak's co-star, Cynthia Bailey, on Saturday, and were spotted “laughing, kissing and have a great time together.”

Guess this means Kroy would answer this pressing question in the affirmative.

Over the past year or so, Zolciak has been linked with some dude known as Big Poppa and some female DJ named Tracy Young. Not exactly tough company for Kroy Biermann to live up to.

Awesome title. Still... this is a weird story.

The article says she's has been linked with Big Pappa in the past. Is there any chance the Big Poppa is actually Big Pappa from wrestling? I just am not up with this sort of thing, and I know I apear ignorant by asking that question.

Man it's a shame if Kroy is involved in this. Just from reading about her she seems like the type that would bring tons of unwanted drama into his life.

I don't think this will affect the Beerman. Yea she is a gold digger but how many NFL chicks aren't? She is just a public one. I think the relationship at least lasts the extent of the season (for her to benefit) so little to no drama during the year should hinder Kroy

Of course you would... and I would too. Any guy on here saying he wouldn't is full of it. Get it Beerman... just cover it up. Don't want anything soap won't wash off. :lol:

I wouldn't smash her. Why?

1. She's a butterface. Looks like Martha Stewart in the face but without the wrinkles and bags under her eyes.

2. She's an attention whore

3. She's a regular whore

4. She's a god awful singer and I hate all 40+ year old wanna-be pop stars

5. Her voice is akin to nails on a chalkboard

6. Need I really go on?

Whatever, for all that I have seen, is that that Kroy is working out in Indy and coming into camp 100% focused and ready to take on his new role as starter on our D-Line.

That's all I care about and could give a crap about who he dates, or what he sleeps with.

1. She's a butterface. Looks like Martha Stewart in the face but without the wrinkles and bags under her eyes.

3. She's a regular whore

6. Need I really go on?

LOL .........well put ........

3. She's a regular whore

6. Need I really go on?

LMAO... you apparently know who she is much better than me. I'd never even heard of her prior to this thread. Checked out some pics and she has a nice body, especially for a 42 year old. Sounds like all of the things you mention could be taken care of.

1. Lights off.

2. Don't care, most women are.

3. See # 2 and sack it.

4. Duct tape.

5. See #4.

:lol:

3. She's a regular whore

6. Need I really go on?

Um, how do you know all of this? I thought the show was done somewhere in california before this thread.