Miami fan here

MDFinFan

Hey guys I am a Miami Dolphins fan but have always respected the Falcons the most on the NFC side and wanted to wish you all a good season. I can't wait to see Matt Ryan further develop this season,I wanted him back in the 08 draft but we took Long instead but you guys have a real great qb there.

Welcome! New fans of other teams always welcome. Although since you are a fins fan i have to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1k_1GukEwo

Thanks for the welcome and yeah Long was really showing a sophomore slump during that game. He bounced back later in the season but he was not that great the first game. The Falcons played really tough that game and deserved the win.

Thanks man! Henne's not too shabby. I think he's going to be a good one, especially with Marshall catching. Good luck to you guys. You are going to have your hands full with the Jets and Pats, but you've got a shot. The AFC East is going to fun to watch.

Welcome Fishman...

I see you guys just signed Charles Grant. He can be a very good player when motivated, but he struggles with that for games at a time. Hope your D staff can get him going again, he was aa asset for awhile in New Orleans.

good to have an afc fan in here,and i think the dolphins are a very good team, and have a very good chance to win their division...really like henne,and now that he has a legit #1 wr,that will surely help out alot in his sophmore season as a starter...i live in naples fl and all my friends are dolphin fans,so i follow them pretty closely...gl to your team this year

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. It really will be a tough year with the Jets and the Pats in the division. A lot does depend on Henne's development in his second year starting. I think Marshall will really help out and hopefully Hartline doesn't have a sophomore slump and continues to develop as well. The only thing that is of concern is all the rookies starting on defense like Odrick and Misi with second year corners Smith and Davis. Also we have to depend on a second year FS Clemons,who has had a good training camp so far but you never know. I hope you all have a great season as well,I just can't wait until we get some games to watch again.

Hey guys I am a Miami Dolphins fan but have always respected the Falcons the most on the NFC side and wanted to wish you all a good season. I can't wait to see Matt Ryan further develop this season,I wanted him back in the 08 draft but we took Long instead but you guys have a real great qb there.

If you guys had taken Ryan we'd probably have wind up with Henne.