More neg from bleacherreport.com

Sipifalcon

I just wanted to share this with my fellow falcon fans. I am posting this from my cell so I can't provide the link but it is on bleacherreport.com under the nfl tab and one topic was identifying the potential busts from the 2010 class and this guy had the nerve to name weatherspoon as one of them claiming that he is undersized and want be able to hold up... last I checked 6'2 or 3 and 245 is a very nice size for a olb... I really didn't expect to see Spoons name on the list but boy will he prove him wrong. He is not JA98

What do u guys think?

I just wanted to share this with my fellow falcon fans. I am posting this from my cell so I can't provide the link but it is on bleacherreport.com under the nfl tab and one topic was identifying the potential busts from the 2010 class and this guy had the nerve to name weatherspoon as one of them claiming that he is undersized and want be able to hold up... last I checked 6'2 or 3 and 245 is a very nice size for a olb... I really didn't expect to see Spoons name on the list but boy will he prove him wrong. He is not JA98

What do u guys think?

Personally I think the writer is an idiot lol Spoon's gonna be the defensive ROY

What do u guys think?

I think if you are in prison you should not be taking things on bleacherreport.com too seriously.

Why would anyone posted anything from Bleacher Report? That place is filled with nothing but wanna be sports writers. Sure you might find a few good writers every now and then but for the most part it's junk.

Well during the dry season anything is entertaining to me as we wait for the real season... I like the opinions tht they have to say good or bad

Well I went and looked and didn't find the article OP was talking about. But I did find this nice tidbit about Weatherspoon.

93508953_display_image.jpg?1280116067

Swim

The Atlanta Falcons have been focusing mightily on revamping their defense, putting the pieces together one at a time. One weak spot was weakside linebacker. Weatherspoon's one of the best at it, and instantly upgrades their pass defense with his incredible speed and athleticism.

He's also one of the best leaders in the draft class. He will be the type of vocal leader the Falcons defense hasn’t had for awhile, holding players accountable and demanding respect.

Well during the dry season anything is entertaining to me as we wait for the real season... I like the opinions tht they have to say good or bad

I understand. But taking someone's opinion too seriously (not saying you did) is when it becomes a problem.

It's hilirious really the way people post on here. Peter King sucks because he said Tom Brady is a better QB than Matt Ryan. :angry:

Peter King is a genius because he said Roddy White is the most underrated WR in the NFC. :D

Well I went and looked and didn't find the article OP was talking about. But I did find this nice tidbit about Weatherspoon.

Op... u need glasses It is the first topic under the nfl... quit bein a moron not usually my choice of words, I usually say words worse but seriously...

Op... u need glasses It is the first topic under the nfl... quit bein a moron not usually my choice of words, I usually say words worse but seriously...

Woah dude! :huh: Why in the world are you calling me a moron? What in the **** did I do to you? And the 1st article under NFL is about Terrell Owens.

That article was a joke. Kid thought that Leigh Bodden was drafted by the Patriots and said they missed on Darius Butler as well. Sorry but Bodden was a FA signing that worked out and Butler was a rookie last year. Not a very credible article when you make mistakes like that

I understand. But taking someone's opinion too seriously (not saying you did) is when it becomes a problem.

It's hilirious really the way people post on here. Peter King sucks because he said Tom Brady is a better QB than Matt Ryan. :angry:

Peter King is a genius because he said Roddy White is the most underrated WR in the NFC. :D

It's because "fans" like it when people say good things about their team and dislike it when people say bad things about them.

It's because "fans" like it when people say good things about their team and dislike it when people say bad things about them.

Yes I understand that but there is a line that you shouldn't cross and most posters on here do. Last time I check nothing anyone says has any effect on what happens on the field on Sunday.

Isn't Bleacher Report just blogging site for just random writers? :lol:

Yep.

Yes I understand that but there is a line that you shouldn't cross and most posters on here do. Last time I check nothing anyone says has any effect on what happens on the field on Sunday.

What line? And who has drawn this line? The OP saw something on BR and posted about it. He's not the first and won't be the last to read BR and post something. Your line and everybody else's may not be in the same place.

Edited by FA91

A. 98% of the people writing stuff on that site are talking out of their azz. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but thet doesn't mean they should be taken seriously.

B. Every single player drafted is a POTENTIAL bust, especially before any of them have even played a game.