Thoughts about this hater comment.

At the gaming/sports forum I mod at, I posted ESPN's Power Rankings and immediately people start pointing how the Falcons shouldn't be in the 8th spot. Later on in the thread another hater commented with this..

The Hater -

So it's Atlanta fans who are annoying homers whose team isn't that good this year? Last year it was Miami.

Me-

Lmao @ that comment

:facepalm:

The Hater -

You guys fit the criteria nicely. Team had an average year last season, but because you're used to being garbage you think it means big things.

Falcons finish 9-7 at best this year.

Wow, I didn't even know where to start. By far the dumbest comment I've heard all year.

Thoughts?

Didn't the Saints go 8-8 last year?

Didn't the Giants go 8-8 before they won their Superbowl?

Clearly, the only teams allowed to go to do well are teams that were in the play-offs or had double digit wins the year before. No team EVER goes from a 7-9/9-7 season to having a great year unless they pick up every big name player in FA that year. :rolleyes:

I spend way too much time reading sports articles and the comments that go along with them. I've probably read hundreds of pieces and their comments, maybe thousands over the years. 99% of them have someone posting in the comments that tries to tear down whatever team or player being discussed.

Ryan is going to make a lot more believers this year. He'll earn the respect due him, don't worry.

At the gaming/sports forum I mod at, I posted ESPN's Power Rankings and immediately people start pointing how the Falcons shouldn't be in the 8th spot. Later on in the thread another hater commented with this..

The Hater -

Me-

The Hater -

Wow, I didn't even know where to start. By far the dumbest comment I've heard all year.

Thoughts?

Last three Superbowl champs finished 8-8, 9-7, and I think 10-6

They all had average year, and they were right on the cusp

Edited by JKH5785

The hater has a valid point. Only time will tell if he's right or wrong.

No, he doesn't- there's a reason so many different people who get paid for their opinion like the Falcons. Ryan is a young stud, Turner, White and Gonzo are a very good trio, Falcons won 9 games with a difficult sched, a 2nd year QB and tons of injuries. This is a team on the rise, and the "hater" is either uninformed or jealous.