Throwback Days

Do we have any plans to wear the throwback uniforms during the regular season? Loved the black jerseys with red helmets!

It has already been announced we will wear them for 2 games again this season. Just not announced which games. I hope this lasts for a while. Never get tired of those red helmets. If the Jets can permanently go to a throwback uni, we should too!

It has already been announced we will wear them for 2 games again this season. Just not announced which games. I hope this lasts for a while. Never get tired of those red helmets. If the Jets can permanently go to a throwback uni, we should too!

Agreed.

Our throwbacks are flat out MEAN looking. Love them!

The actually jerseys themselves arent the greatest (although I do love the numbers), the whole uniforms meshes amazingly and that red helmet is the best helmet in the league, really makes the uniform pop.

I do miss our old black ones, still my favs, reds are meh, love the double-white

I was hoping this year they would go back to the 1991 road uniform as the throwback. It'd be pretty fitting since we wore those when we beat the Saints in the playoffs in the Superdome and one gave us a chance to win that game

Whats our goal this season? BEAT NEW ORLEANS.

Edited by JOKER2