Anyone here play WoW?

Meh I used to. It was fun for a while till Blizz just made everything repetive and dumbed it all down to Casual.

You say that as if that wasn't their whole purpose from day one.

I think its funny when people complain about WoW being dumbed down when it was supposed to be (and has succeeded at being) the accessible MMO.

You say that as if that wasn't their whole purpose from day one.

I think its funny when people complain about WoW being dumbed down when it was supposed to be (and has succeeded at being) the accessible MMO.

No it used to acctually be a challenge, you had Shackle things Root, CC just right, bring all your pots get all the buffs now everything in ICC is just faceroll except Lich King and he isnt that hard.

WotLK presented no Challenges, Emblems were a horrid Idea it made the game way to repetive in just recycling the same **** Heroics over and over. ToC was a Freaking joke, Outside of Ulduar and Hmode, Sindy and Lich thier is nothing challenging about this game and it got boring fast.

Aren't we past the point of saying people who play MMORPGs don't have a life? Especially on an internet forum for God's sake? <_<

I used to play WoW, waiting for the Warhammer 40k MMO or the new Star Wars MMO to get back into the MMO life. I wish Daoc had come out with the Origins server...

That Star Wars game looks amazing.