Bear Woods ... I met him today

I was at work today @ BestBuy in Montgomery today. I had been in the back repairing computers and had to take some things to the back to be shipped. When I started walking toward the back I noticed a white guy with dreads looking at TVs. I approached and was like No Way ... I asked him his name and he said "Bear". I then asked if he played for Troy and the Falcons he said yeah. He was wearing a Falcons tee shirt and was really down to earth. He stated that the Falcons love Snelling, and that he is looking forward to the upcoming year. I asked him when they make the playoffs that he has to bring me playoff tickets ... without missing a beat he said ... OK ... He was very confident in the team making the playoffs ... he said "We're making the playoffs" with a straight face a few times ... I showed him my Falcon tat ... the girl that was with him thought it was cool as **** anyways... He's a bigger guy then I thought ...

He was headed to Atlanta to report for camp in the morning he said ... I was like **** you guys play in like 16 days ... he was like yep KC then NE ... I was like you guys better beat the **** out of the Saints ... forgot I was at work for a minute ... he laughed and said ... No Doubt ...

Anyways I have never expected to meet a Falcon's player since I moved from Atlanta to Montgomery ... but I guess things happen when you least expect it ... I am now a Bear Woods Fan !!! He seemed like a genuine, down to earth man ... I wish him the best !!!!

I thought about getting an autograph or photo ... but I didn't really wanna oogle or bother the man on his last day of freedom ;) ...

I was at work today @ BestBuy in Montgomery today. I had been in the back repairing computers and had to take some things to the back to be shipped.

Cool. Now we have a friend in the computer repair business!! :rolleyes:

msg-70789-1.jpg

But seriously - cool story about Bear. Looking forward to seeing him on the field. :D

He was headed to Atlanta to report for camp in the morning he said ... I was like **** you guys play in like 16 days ... he was like yep KC then NE ... I was like you guys better beat the **** out of the Saints ... forgot I was at work for a minute ... he laughed and said ... No Doubt ...

of course with him being on the football field he's heard 4 letter words before but isn't he a preacher's son and doesn't he want to preach after football?...lol