Boardwalk Empire

Testasparo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTCbddqoE4I

HBO >>>>

HBO, Steve Buscemi, and Martin Scorsese? Sign me up. Can't wait for this show.

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. I'm glad to see such high quality people involved in the show, and generally speaking, I think television today is really doing a good job of putting out good product if you know where to look.

HBO >>>>

HBO, Steve Buscemi, and Martin Scorsese? Sign me up. Can't wait for this show.

Finally. I gotta tell ya, I've had HBO for 4 years now. I originally got it to watch Inside the NFL, and of course that show bailed and went to (showtime). Outside of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Real Time with Bill Maher, I don't know why I have HBO. A few decent movies, more and more lame shows, and documentaries that I have no interest in watching. This one has promise, though.

Finally. I gotta tell ya, I've had HBO for 4 years now. I originally got it to watch Inside the NFL, and of course that show bailed and went to (showtime). Outside of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Real Time with Bill Maher, I don't know why I have HBO. A few decent movies, more and more lame shows, and documentaries that I have no interest in watching. This one has promise, though.

It seems like HBO would usually get the good movies as soon as they were released to cable in years gone by. But now, HBO doesn't seem to get anything until well after it's been shown on another channel. I can't remember which channel it is, but HBO is no longer as good as it once was for watching movies.

Well I love True Blood, Eastbound & Down, Entourage, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Add Boardwalk Empire and A Game Of Thrones and I get all I need out of HBO.

Oh I definitely forgot about Eastbound and Down. But when are they going to start the new season of that? It has been well over a year.

Yeah that's because it was never supposed to turn into a series. The original 6-episode mini-series was supposed to be it, but so many people loved it that HBO offered Ferrel and McBride a big deal to turn it into a series.

Season 2 starts September 26th.

Yeah that's because it was never supposed to turn into a series. The original 6-episode mini-series was supposed to be it, but so many people loved it that HBO offered Ferrel and McBride a big deal to turn it into a series.

Season 2 starts September 26th.

That's awesome! I don't find Will Ferrell funny, though, so I don't care if he returns. I know. I know. Everyone loves that guy cause he's "so gifted and funny." McBride makes that show.

That's awesome! I don't find Will Ferrell funny, though, so I don't care if he returns. I know. I know. Everyone loves that guy cause he's "so gifted and funny." McBride makes that show.

Nobody from the first season is returning in any other way than cameo roles except for Kenny Powers and Stevie Janowski. The second season takes place in Mexico, where Kenny goes to join a Mexican baseball team because nobody in the big leagues will take him.

Sounds like a drastic change, hopefully it doesn't backfire.