Wanna see the Beer Man Dance?

Tandy

Kroy has this on his facebook (click to go there)

I have a new task for all of you. I want you guys to film yourselves doing the dance/celebration you want me to do after my first sack this season. Now remember, it can't be to crazy where I will get in trouble. The video with the most "Likes" will be the one I will do after my first sack. Be creative! Let's get it started!!!!

I would like to see him do some sort of version of the lights out sack dance. I always liked that when Merriman did it after he got a sack. Then again I do like the simple flex with both arms that Kerney would do after his sacks. Save the dirty bird for touchdown's only.

Kroy Biermann / facebook

"I have a new task for all of you. I want you guys to film yourselves doing the dance/celebration you want me to do after my first sack this season. Now remember, it can't be to crazy where I will get in trouble. The video with the most "Likes" will be the one I will do after my first sack. Be creative! Let's get it started!!!!"

This ought to be good.

I just made it offical...I posted to his wall...."Fork in the Garbage Disposal" with a link to our boards lol

I would give almost anything for him to be 'Miked Up' for that game for the whole world to hear...

"Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!"

Well being an ole school Falcon I'd like to see him resurrect an old classic. He would have plenty tape to study. I mean come on we got:

-Bad Moon Duck Walk

-Deion Shuffle

-Dwight pop the top and take a sip

-Jam Dirty Bird

-Ray's Pass The Magic

-Kerney's Hulk Dance

-White Shoes Funky Chicken

Because he is The Beer Man I vote for the Dwight pop the top. But only on TDs and safeties please.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

• 1 month later...

Kroy's Facebook message.....

Kroy Biermann So the votes have been counted and it looks like I'll be doing "The fork in the garbage disposal"!!!! Keep an eye out after my sack and you will see my version of it if my fellow teammates dont mug me up again...thanks everyone for all of you comments and support!!!