Season Ticket Holder? Go to any games?

ThunderCookie

I was just curious how many here are season ticket holders or at least go to home games for the teams they root for.

Bought my season tickets when the Smiths sold the team. (I had said I would for years before that. Thank you Mr. Blank for making it where I could actually afford it.)

I have been to at least 95% of the games since then.

I don't have season tickets but I go to nearly all the games. I went to all the games except for the two Monday nighters last year. I had two tickets to the Atlanta game but couldn't find someone to go with me...angry.gif

Looking back, I should have gone alone actually.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I've had season tickets since the BUCS inception. I've missed a total of three games (not including preseason) since 1976. It was much more affordable to see a losing team 30 some odd years ago. Now I have to hang on to 'em simply for my kids & grand kids sake. Not to mention I couldn't even imagine not being in my seat for a home game.

I don't have season tickets but I go to nearly all the games. I went to all the games except for the two Monday nighters last year. I had two tickets to the Atlanta game but couldn't find someone to go with me...angry.gif

Not even your girlfriend nola?

Used to go to alot of Skins games but it got to cold for me. I enjoy from the comfort of my house. Before there was direct tv my father in-law used to pirate the Falcons of his giant satellite dish in the mid 80s. From there I bout my own NFL ticket. I've had that for a long ime. I'd like to see the Falcons down there but the opportunity has never presented itself.

This is what I would have to deal with from Fairfax VA:

Georgia Dome Dr NW

Atlanta, GA 30313-1504

United States

Online Offers: Motels in AtlantaAtlanta RestaurantsGeorgia Auto Insurance

Total Travel Estimate: 10 hours 35 minutes / 646.93 miles Fuel Cost: Calculate

Not even your girlfriend nola?

Used to go to alot of Skins games but it got to cold for me. I enjoy from the comfort of my house. Before there was direct tv my father in-law used to pirate the Falcons of his giant satellite dish in the mid 80s. From there I bout my own NFL ticket. I've had that for a long ime. I'd like to see the Falcons down there but the opportunity has never presented itself.

This is what I would have to deal with from Fairfax VA:

Georgia Dome Dr NW

Atlanta, GA 30313-1504

United States

Online Offers: Motels in AtlantaAtlanta RestaurantsGeorgia Auto Insurance

Total Travel Estimate: 10 hours 35 minutes / 646.93 miles Fuel Cost: Calculate

Nope, couldn't find a single person. IIRC:

Girlfriend was out of town.

Three friends had work.

Dad wouldn't go.

She did go to a few games with me though. Bengals, Dolphins, Jets, Giants, Cowboys...then of course I couldn't go to Tampa because I was in Disney World.

I got real lucky that the Saints were playing Tampa that week which meant the game was on in the room. That game ruined my entire day.

It's kind of funny, the best seat I sat in last season was probably the cheapest. We sat at the top for the Dallas game, above the endzone- AWESOME SEATS. Here are two pics:

Lions game (me and my friend at the top left):

12842_1290859750913_1212810068_30884402_6420543_n.jpg

Jets game:

16140_1307900376918_1212810068_30930994_6524762_n.jpg

Edited by nolafan33

You should have. The Saints fans have always had the friendliest rivalry. And this is even after the influx of Mardi Gras fans. You would have easily found a group of drunken buddies.

Season Ticket holder for 18 years, then in 2005 my wife and I moved to Houston for biz reasons, not because of Katrina. We bought back in the Jim Mora years. My daughter and her husband now enjoy those seats, so it's still all in the family.

I get back to New Orleans for 1 or 2 games a season and my daughter goes with me. Her husband always insists I enjoy the game...he stays home during those games and throws a gameday party at the house with his buddies.

Before we bought tickets, I attended games as a season ticket holder for nearly 10 additional years as a kid growing up with my parents.

Note to JB....I had the displeasure of watching Tampa Bay win in Dec of last year in the dome.....I think my daughter stopped talking for 3 days. She certainly was in a pissy mood for 3 days.

Edited by SaintRay

Season Ticket holder for 18 years, then in 2005 my wife and I moved to Houston for biz reasons, not because of Katrina. We bought back in the Jim Mora years. My daughter and her husband now enjoy those seats, so it's still all in the family.

I get back to New Orleans for 1 or 2 games a season and my daughter goes with me. Her husband always insists I enjoy the game...he stays home during those games and throws a gameday party at the house with his buddies.

Before we bought tickets, I attended games as a season ticket holder for nearly 10 additional years as a kid growing up with my parents.

Note to JB....I had the displeasure of watching Tampa Bay win in Dec of last year in the dome.....I think my daughter stopped talking for 3 days. She certainly was in a pissy mood for 3 days.

I was happy as a lark after that game. At least you kept the tickets in the family. That's how it is here in DC. We still have a waiting list of 15,000. The skins have sold out games since the late 60s...