Falcons ratings in Madden 11

My only issue is that DeCoud should be in the mid-low 80's and Lofton should be low 90's. Biermann should be high 70's also. But what can ya do? I'm sure they'll fix it when the season starts and they're all kicking #$%!

I thought Svitek should be higher too.

One thing I will say, looks like ratings are down across the board. I like that because you can really get that superstar feel with certain players. In the old games there were way too many 99 ratings and even more guys in the 90's. Now it looks like above average starters are in the 84-89 range. With the solid guys being 74-83.

Now that they change the ratings over the course of the season it really doesn't matter where players start out at. Not to mention you can always upgrade your players if you have the time.

Yea, I expect HD and Biermann to both go up significantly over the course of the season. They should both be up to low 80s by season end. Spoon as well.

its not like we were world beaters last year, we ended 9-7 and barely beat 2 rookie qb ran teams in jets and bucs...... k i'll take my negs now. but u know its true

Jets went on to the AFC Championship game. I would say beating them is a little more credible than just beating any ol' rookie led QB team.

Jets went on to the AFC Championship game. I would say beating them is a little more credible than just beating any ol' rookie led QB team.

I consider that our signature win for last year .....was funny to watch Sexy Rexy cry prematurely how we dashed their playoff hopes, LMAO ......

I consider that our signature win for last year .....was funny to watch Sexy Rexy cry prematurely how we dashed their playoff hopes, LMAO ......

It was a huge win for this team that propelled us in our last two games. To go into the Meadowlands and beat that defensive led unit in the cold on real grass, yeah it wasn't a blowout, but it was a defensive battle and our team showed HEART!

It was a huge win for this team that propelled us in our last two games. To go into the Meadowlands and beat that defensive led unit in the cold on real grass, yeah it wasn't a blowout, but it was a defensive battle and our team showed HEART!

And that is just what we need more of....we are nearly invincible at home ... we beat the teams we are supposed to beat ...now it is time to kick it to the next level and win big road games consistently against quality opponents ....that opener in Pittsburgh is going to tell us alot about our team this year ....

And that is just what we need more of....we are nearly invincible at home ... we beat the teams we are supposed to beat ...now it is time to kick it to the next level and win big road games consistently against quality opponents ....that opener in Pittsburgh is going to tell us alot about our team this year ....

I agree with you man. We have to win the road games against the bigger opponents. The Giants/Pats should have been two easy road wins for us last year. Those are the type of games against big market teams that we cannot lose this year against similar opponents. I think a WIN in Pittsburgh could be the catalyst to start this season off with a bang. We need all the momentum we can get to win the next three games.

I agree with you man. We have to win the road games against the bigger opponents. The Giants/Pats should have been two easy road wins for us last year. Those are the type of games against big market teams that we cannot lose this year against similar opponents. I think a WIN in Pittsburgh could be the catalyst to start this season off with a bang. We need all the momentum we can get to win the next three games.

What pizzed me off the most was losing to the NYG, a team we are better than, then watching the fkng Pantys literally destroy them a couple weeks later ...... :angry::angry::angry::angry: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :unsure:

6 interceptions should get you at least into the 80's and a better catch rating for Grimey. A 77 for DeCoud is a travesty as well as Owens only being one point higher than Chris Houston.

It's kind of weird to me that Weatherspoon has a higher Strength rating than Lofton, but I guess that's possible, I don't know their rep counts from their combines.