Saints declare Sam Jackson delusional.

JKH5785

WHAT??!! Dude, what are you doing going there? You will lose 10-15 IQ points everytime you read just ONE post!!! You need to shower it off man. With some abrasive soap. You sir have now contaminated us all...J/K

This was a fluke year for them. Every NFL team was either rebuilding, dealing with injuries, or coming off of some odd games against the Saints and/or Patriots where either team cashed in a win based on some strage circumstances...

WHAT??!! Dude, what are you doing going there? You will lose 10-15 IQ points everytime you read just ONE post!!! You need to shower it off man. With some abrasive soap. You sir have now contaminated us all...J/K

This was a fluke year for them. Every NFL team was either rebuilding, dealing with injuries, or coming off of some odd games against the Saints and/or Patriots where either team cashed in a win based on some strage circumstances...

tell me about bro. lol. The entry read like a news article, when I clicked on it, and it went to a Saint's board...

I was like scratching.gif

Edited by JKH5785

Not hating.....but you guys are amusing at times with your take on things.... ;)

and your pals aren't?

"we only be ATL by a combined 11 points last year, but the only way they could be a contender is if they got Sanders, Rison, MA, and JA out of retirement"