Dont Eat The FOOD!

Espn did a study on the foods and drinks at all the stadiums of NFL,MLB,NHL, and NBA teams.

32% of the Falcons vendors had a violation...

Thats not as bad as Florida where 7 out of 8 teams had 75% or more of their vendors with violations.

This gets pretty gross knowing how many people eat and go to these places

Click at your own risk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares. People have been eating cockroach crawling crap for a hundred years at every stadium. It's not 5-star cuisine, it's hot dogs at a ball game. Nobody has ever died from eating ball-park food. ESPN is just trying to stir more **** up to create *news*.

Yeah because its been well known across the US that people are eating in the same places where mice have been running over. Maybe your a psychic or something and knows everything that goes on in every single restaurant or something but im sure a lot of people may think they know what goes on but until they read this they dont know for sure.

And if you actually would have looked at it you would realize its not just about bugs, its the fact they people are served food thats undercooked, or mold growing in food containers. If you dont care about this then it seems like you dont care about your health all that much...

Edited by DirtyBird2

Yeah because its been well known across the US that people are eating in the same places where mice have been running over. Maybe your a psychic or something and knows everything that goes on in every single restaurant or something but im sure a lot of people may think they know what goes on but until they read this they dont know for sure.

And if you actually would have looked at it you would realize its not just about bugs, its the fact they people are served food thats undercooked, or mold growing in food containers. If you dont care about this then it seems like you dont care about your health all that much...

Oh cry a river and maybe grow a pair. People dont go to ball games to eat food. They go there to watch a sports game. If you dont like the crap food they serve THEN DONT ORDER ANY OF IT.

How have we survived as a race all these hundred years from eating under-cooked ball-park food???

You seem like one of these people that require a Baby Book in order to have a Baby. Because we would never survive without reading a Baby Book.

But back to your dumb topic - do you actually think when you go to Taco Bell or Burger King that your food is always properly cooked? You're lucky they dont spit or put other bodily excrements in your burger when you order from those places.

Crap food happens, and it doesnt matter where you go to get it. Properly cooked food almost never happens wherever you get order it from. If you want a certain food temperature then make it yourself.

Oh cry a river and maybe grow a pair. People dont go to ball games to eat food. They go there to watch a sports game. If you dont like the crap food they serve THEN DONT ORDER ANY OF IT.

How have we survived as a race all these hundred years from eating under-cooked ball-park food???

:lol::lol::lol: Your one to talk about growing a pair. Did i complain about it anywhere? Did i say i was going to boycott? Did i even say i eat there? I dont believe i did, i could care less if you dont want to know about it. If its of no interest to you why bother making a response?

Did you not see the violation about Toxins being stored above food? Did you not see the violation about incorrect wiring and fire hazards? Cause you know, thats not life threatening or anything :rolleyes:

You seem like one of these people that require a Baby Book in order to have a Baby. Because we would never survive without reading a Baby Book.

But back to your dumb topic - do you actually think when you go to Taco Bell or Burger King that your food is always properly cooked? You're lucky they dont spit or put other bodily excrements in your burger when you order from those places.

Crap food happens, and it doesnt matter where you go to get it. Properly cooked food almost never happens wherever you get order it from. If you want a certain food temperature then make it yourself.

Yes because knowing about different food violations is just like raising a baby :lol:

Again, why dont you actually look at the article before you think you know what your talking about. Did i ever say that it doesnt happen everywhere? I know a bunch of people that used to work at fast food joints and ive heard some of the stories, its common knowledge that it happens in places but its also exaggerated quite a lot.

:lol::lol::lol: Your one to talk about growing a pair. Did i complain about it anywhere? Did i say i was going to boycott? Did i even say i eat there? I dont believe i did, i could care less if you dont want to know about it. If its of no interest to you why bother making a response?

Did you not see the violation about Toxins being stored above food? Did you not see the violation about incorrect wiring and fire hazards? Cause you know, thats not life threatening or anything :rolleyes:

When somebody gets sick or dies from food poisoning from a hot dog at a ball game, then get back to me. Until then Shut it. Millions of people have been eating the crap at ball-parks for a hundred years and I have not seen one recorded case of anyone dying from it.

The food at a ball park is no better or no worse than what you would get anywhere else. Its not perfectly cooked, but it doesnt have to be. Yes there is mold and bacteria in every place that serves food, but most of us human beings have an immune system that is adapted to it.

This is a typical ESPN drama story. They should just merge with TMZ.

Espn did a study on the foods and drinks at all the stadiums of NFL,MLB,NHL, and NBA teams.

32% of the Falcons vendors had a violation...

Thats not as bad as Florida where 7 out of 8 teams had 75% or more of their vendors with violations.

This gets pretty gross knowing how many people eat and go to these places

Click at your own risk

I don't doubt this at all in fact your average restaraunt's kitchen is nasty---you dont' want to see where the food is being prepared or who is touching it without washing their hands

Edited by Nono

Just something to think about, how would your own kitchen rank compared to restaurants/stadium food? We all try to be clean but how diligent are you with washing your hands while preparing food? What about how the food is stored and at what temperatures. I think it's great that restaurants get graded and I feel proud for those that consistently score high that I frequent but on some level all food is pretty disgusting at some point between being picked/manufactured and the time you in eat it.

Just something to think about, how would your own kitchen rank compared to restaurants/stadium food? We all try to be clean but how diligent are you with washing your hands while preparing food? What about how the food is stored and at what temperatures. I think it's great that restaurants get graded and I feel proud for those that consistently score high that I frequent but on some level all food is pretty disgusting at some point between being picked/manufactured and the time you in eat it.

Your right---when we eat we usually leave the items that should be refrigerated out till we are done and lord knows whats bacteria is in the the dish rag ----ugh

Your right---when we eat we usually leave the items that should be refrigerated out till we are done and lord knows whats bacteria is in the the dish rag ----ugh

We do it all the time as well. Anyone that likes to eat warm/hot meals eats and then cleans up/picks up the leftovers. Our home grills are also probably pretty gross, in Georgia roaches are a huge problem in most areas, don't think that those bugs that carry salmonella aren't trying to sneak a bite. Nasty

People are so sissy nowadays. I grew up as a country kid in a dirt poor family and probably ate a lot worse. We'd be outside playing, digging fishing worms one second and eating a sandwich the next. A sanwhich we had been carrying around all day. drink water out of a mudhole and go back to playing.

If you grew up eating country ham, and natural cheese " skippers" are tiny little bugs that live naturally in it and if cheese doesn't have mold on it and in it, it's not natural. If you have eaten ham or cheese, it's pretty safe to say you have eaten skippers or their eggs.

I have seen people send a sandwhich back because the tomato still had some of the green core in it.

People have gotten so far away from what is natural, they are afraid of their own shadows.

People are so sissy nowadays. I grew up as a country kid in a dirt poor family and probably ate a lot worse. We'd be outside playing, digging fishing worms one second and eating a sandwich the next. A sanwhich we had been carrying around all day. drink water out of a mudhole and go back to playing.

If you grew up eating country ham, and natural cheese " skippers" are tiny little bugs that live naturally in it and if cheese doesn't have mold on it and in it, it's not natural. If you have eaten ham or cheese, it's pretty safe to say you have eaten skippers or their eggs.

I have seen people send a sandwhich back because the tomato still had some of the green core in it.

People have gotten so far away from what is natural, they are afraid of their own shadows.

I read where TD only eats all natural foods with no preservatives---I wonder if that makes you feel so much better. I'm like PP and if a fly landed on your sandwhich no biggie

I read where TD only eats all natural foods with no preservatives---I wonder if that makes you feel so much better. I'm like PP and if a fly landed on your sandwhich no biggie

eating all natural and no preservatives I can accept to a point. If I truly knew " organic" meant no pesticides. Because the alternative to stuff like skippers and other pests is pesticide, and frankly, I would rather eat the bug than eat that.

I just have a problem when people think " all natural and organic" doesn't mean there may be a bug or bacteria in the mix. THAT is truly natural.

I got into an argument with a suicide girl once because she was a vegan and she was saying how meat is so nasty. I said " really? Because I assume you know human waste and dead animals is used in fertilizing your veggies ?" :lol: I made no friend that day.

I did not have a garden this year, but when I do, I never use pesticide at all because this yard is full of spiders, Mantids and other predators, i don't have to.

But yea, a fly landing in my plate, who cares?

Even though that little fly spit on it when he landed? :lol: JK People are wimps when it comes to their food, there's always a degree of common sense with whatever you put in your mouth, but to think that your food is always cooked correctly/stored correctly is a joke. There's no true way to have perfect food, even if you're paying double the cost at an all natural grocery store.

So your saying there are not a whole bunch of people on this planet that need a "how to not totally screw up your kid" book? I beg to differ on this one. LOL, just sayin.

See, this is why I buy boiled peanuts from the guys outside of Turner Field. You know they are fresh, healthy, and prepared in accordance with the FDA. One guy said "they cuke them nyuts in the turlet" but he was a rival street vender selling bbq elk dong on a stick.

So what if they give me diarrhea and I peepee bloodclots for a few days afterward. It isn't the peanuts that do that, it's Nate McLouth's batting average.

When the world goes down and all that's left to eat are rats and cockroaches and cr@p food, those of us who have galvanized our stomachs with stadium food will be the only ones who can survive eating what's left behind. All those "I only eat organic" stomachs won't know how to deal with it when ALL that's left is cr@p food.

See, this is why I buy boiled peanuts from the guys outside of Turner Field. You know they are fresh, healthy, and prepared in accordance with the FDA. One guy said "they cuke them nyuts in the turlet" but he was a rival street vender selling bbq elk dong on a stick.

So what if they give me diarrhea and I peepee bloodclots for a few days afterward. It isn't the peanuts that do that, it's Nate McLouth's batting average.

Speaking of which, I saw at least 4 kids under the age of 10 get stopped by cops the other day at Turner Field. They were all selling water and they weren't being a huge problem to the fans, but it was hilarious to see them scatter when the cops started running after them. :lol: