How many of you eat in the stadiums during the games?

nolafan33

Only 9% at Camden Yards. I ate at the Os game the other day. Nats Park is 25%, I hope the 5 guys there is okay when I go see the Braves next week.

Florida is the syphilitic #### of our country. Nasty. They gotta quit letting JB and YardBird #### the food before it goes out.

Ugh, I'm glad I don't like Basketball, the Verizon center here in town got a 100%. Gag!

Edited by paulitik

Looks like another 2nd place finish for the birds. So close yet so far

THATS ONLY BECAUSE MY FRIEND NOLA ONLY USES THE STATS THAT

HAVE THEM ON TOP. HE DISCARDS THE OTHERS. WHAT EVER MAKES'EM

HAPPY. BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO PLAY ALONG. SO, AS FAR AS THE FOOD

GOES AT THE GAME, I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS A PREVIOUS POSTER,

TAILGATING IS YOUR BEST BET. :D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I don't think in 34 years I have ever eaten anything at a BUCS game. We always tailgate so I'm usually pretty full by the time I get in and I have a ritual where I hit the head then buy 2 bottles of water and sometimes a XL Diet Coke and head to my seat and don't leave except to take a leak. I see some of the stuff the casual fans around us buy to eat and just shake my head.

Some of the worst ballpark food I had recently was at FED-EX field. That friggin Snyder...he overprices everything and the quality sucks...unfortunately like the team since his ownership tenure!

FedEx Field is the worst. What a dump. I went to the Falcons game in 06 and the U2 show there last fall. I can't believe they sunk so much into such a dump. You have to go through the most dangerous parts of metro DC to get there,there is no direct Metro access, it takes hours to get out, it's hard to find, it's too big, crappy views from the upper decks, and is covered in those hideous FedEx colors. it's awful. Don;t even get me started on the concessions. Nats Park is way better.

Looks like Dallas outscored us again...

Might wanna peep your score before poking fun at us.

On a side note, the concessions are run by the city of Atlanta and not the team. The city hires "volunteers" to run the concessions. So, no I don't eat the food.

And it looks like ya'll are sitting in the basement as far as your division. ****, only 3 NFL teams were worse.

What about the bullcrap the Saints get away with?

Rodent droppings and dirty surfaces at one location - 12% (Saints)

Bacterial growth on ONE kitchup dispenser - 19% (Braves)

Kid gets food poisoning, inspectors check out location next day and find no violations - 26% (Texans)

Skewed much?

And it looks like ya'll are sitting in the basement as far as your division. ****, only 3 NFL teams were worse.

What about the bullcrap the Saints get away with?

Rodent droppings and dirty surfaces at one location - 12% (Saints)

Bacterial growth on ONE kitchup dispenser - 19% (Braves)

Kid gets food poisoning, inspectors check out location next day and find no violations - 26% (Texans)

Skewed much?

Actually, the percent is the percent of vendors with a negative report. It has nothing to do with an actual health inspection score.

What this means is that you have about a 1 in 3 chance that dirty hands have touched wiener while in Atlanta.

In New Orleans, you have a 1 in 8 chance a swamp rat took a dump in gumbo.

Edited by HailRazor

THATS ONLY BECAUSE MY FRIEND NOLA ONLY USES THE STATS THAT

HAVE THEM ON TOP. HE DISCARDS THE OTHERS. WHAT EVER MAKES'EM

HAPPY. BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO PLAY ALONG. SO, AS FAR AS THE FOOD

GOES AT THE GAME, I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS A PREVIOUS POSTER,

TAILGATING IS YOUR BEST BET. :D

Hey Rev...does this stat count?

xin_6b5d938e27c44e0bb7b43ccfd291228e_ty23.jpg:lol:

Edited by pdiddly

I'm surprised the percentage of violations was so low for the Superdome. Them Ain't fans love it when strange dirty men handle their meat. I guess they keep the violations in their bedrooms.

You seem to have a strange fascination with the subject of men handling their meat :blink:

Edited by pdiddly

The only place you can be sure food is properly handled Is to do it yourself. Who knows what the person was doing before they made your lunch today. I can't wait for the season to start so topics like this fall off the front page

The only place I've worked that handled your food 100% appropriately was a local grocery store. Besides that, I've heard some horror stories of other places. I know a few people who have worked at KFC (Louisiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, Florida) and it sounds terrible. People don't wash their hands, they never filter/drain the frying oil. That's the good stuff too, I've heard worse.

Silly Saints fans.. Lombardi's lol you seem to be forgetting that your 32 year old Quarterback had major shoulder surgery 5 years ago... I doubt he holds up for long, especially with that quick snap release of his that probably isn't helping anything.