UFL chipping away at NFL players and coaches.

Bulldog1950

Omaha Nighthawks wide receiver Robert Ferguson told fans at the Nighthawks' fan fest that he is trying to persuade former Green Bay Packers Bubba Franks and Javon Walker to join the UFL.

According to Ferguson, Franks is submitting his retirment papers to the NFL. Other fans were told that Franks is submitting his retirment papers to the NFL, and then joining the Nighthawks in August.

Retired NFL players are allowed to join the UFL. Former Giants quarterbacks coach Chris Palmer retired, and then joined the UFL a few weeks latter as a head coach.

Ahman Green also told fans at the event that he will try to reach out to fomer teammates.

Chips away at former/washed up players and coaches*

You only care because DJ Shockley couldn't cut it in the NFL.

That sounds like a problem when you cut the only QB with championship experience. DJ never had a chance in he ll to go anywhere with falcons after the Vick stuff and the investment in Ryan. He's going to the UFL to win a championship because thats what champions do. It's going to be interesting if DJ wins another championship and if Ryan and Joyn Parker Wilson have what it takes this year. If I was a betting man, my money would go with the player that has the championship pedigree. This had nothing to do with DJ but if you are going to hate, oh well.

Edited by Bulldog1950

That sounds like a Falcon problem when you cut the only QB with championship experience. DJ never had a chance in he ll to go anywhere with falcons after the Vick stuff and the investment in Ryan. He's going to the UFL to win a championship because thats what champions do. It's going to be interesting if DJ wins another championship and if Ryan and Joyn Parker Wilson have what it takes this year. If I was a betting man, my money would go with the player that has the championship pedigree.

So I guess Ken Dorsey is the GOAT then correct? I mean he has championship experience. I guess the Browns have all those rings to show for giving him a shot. Shockley sucks and have every bit of a chance in Training camp and preseason to prove so. He sucks!

So I guess Ken Dorsey is the GOAT then correct? I mean he has championship experience. I guess the Browns have all those rings to show for giving him a shot. Shockley sucks and have every bit of a chance in Training camp and preseason to prove so. He sucks!

how can someone with such a beautiful avi be filled with so much hate for one person...vol fan?...lol