An answer to Superfan and friends

Guest Gritz

Scary thing is that the thing with all of the teeth is the wife........

Has to be the wife because most Saints fans have more fingers than teeth.

SaintAnger, YOU HAVE VIVIDLY AND ACCURATELY PORTRAYED WHAT THE AVERAGE SAINT LOOKS LIKE!

Sorry Rev, but not everyone in Louisiana is a coonass with a gun and has an alligator for a pet, lol. I would more describe this fella as a card carrying member of the Cajun mafia, and you don't want to mess wit dat, trust :lol:

Sorry Rev, but not everyone in Louisiana is a coonass with a gun and has an alligator for a pet, lol. I would more describe this fella as a card carrying member of the Cajun mafia, and you don't want to mess wit dat, trust :lol:

Nothing more than a redneck with an accent - we have plenty of those!

Oh and tell your little friend - We Comin' Cuz! We gots No Fear of that lil' swamp goon!

1290885876868015241.jpg

RISE UP FALCONS!!!! TO H.... WITH THE SAINTS!

dang SA, now I don't git to call-out da coonass thang, youse done beat me to it. I was goin to, me. :ph34r:

Dis dude look like he come off a canal down south of Violet. But he yard-pet look more like a croc than a gator.

Dis make it all a croc of _ _ _ _

Le beck muy tu vey bi tae. who dat speak canjun french? :blink:

This guy calling out SuperFan tells you everything you need to know about the aints. Inspired by the hard work and dedication displayed by a Falcons stalwart, this aints blowhard takes 10 minutes in a drunken stupor to shop up an ugly *** postcard and then thinks he has done something of worth.

Sorry dude, one hot season aided by referees, the schedulers and a "roll the dice" coaching staff may suggest to some such as ESPN that the aints are the top sports franchise in the world while the Falcons are 40th, but I wouldn't trade the Falcons org for the aints org even if you threw in the whole french quarter. Let's check back in 2015 and see which franchise is the consistent contender with this most rings and which is the up-and-down jekyl-and-hyde lovable underdogs.

I'VE HEARD OF THE CAJUN MAFIA ... I ALSO HEARD THEY DON'T OPERATE OUTSIDE THE SWAMP.

AND SINCE I AIN'T GOING INTO NO SWAMP ... I AM SAFE. AND IF I WERE YOU, I'D BE CAREFUL

WHAT I SAY, I'M A CONNECTED GUY. ASK AROUND WHAT THAT MEANS. I WOULD TELL YOU MORE,

BUT THEN I'D HAVE WHACK YOU FOR KNOWING TOO MUCH. :ph34r:

This guy calling out SuperFan tells you everything you need to know about the aints. Inspired by the hard work and dedication displayed by a Falcons stalwart, this aints blowhard takes 10 minutes in a drunken stupor to shop up an ugly *** postcard and then thinks he has done something of worth.

Sorry dude, one hot season aided by referees, the schedulers and a "roll the dice" coaching staff may suggest to some such as ESPN that the aints are the top sports franchise in the world while the Falcons are 40th, but I wouldn't trade the Falcons org for the aints org even if you threw in the whole french quarter. Let's check back in 2015 and see which franchise is the consistent contender with this most rings and which is the up-and-down jekyl-and-hyde lovable underdogs.

:lol: Ok mon, does this look better for you? I can do it up like Picasso if you like. I didn't intend on showing up Superfan's artwork, he just inspired me mon!

61574915.jpg

I'VE HEARD OF THE CAJUN MAFIA ... I ALSO HEARD THEY DON'T OPERATE OUTSIDE THE SWAMP.

AND SINCE I AIN'T GOING INTO NO SWAMP ... I AM SAFE. AND IF I WERE YOU, I'D BE CAREFUL

WHAT I SAY, I'M A CONNECTED GUY. ASK AROUND WHAT THAT MEANS. I WOULD TELL YOU MORE,

BUT THEN I'D HAVE WHACK YOU FOR KNOWING TOO MUCH. :ph34r:

Oh come on Rev, I wouldn't mess with you! :ph34r: