So is it Masoli to Ole Miss?

SacFalcFan

Good news for OLE MISS....I can't wait to see how many frat house Masoli will raid. Sigma Nu is huge on Ole Miss campus.

Saw a thread on another MB with title "Houston Nutt will run Ole Miss program to the ground like he did with Arkansas"

well it's clear nutt doesn't care who he brings into the program and maybe he thinks in order to compete they need to take all the castaway convicts from other schools to win in the sec west.. if that is how he plans on building ole miss he won't succeed longterm.

Ole Miss is down to 1 scholarship QB because Raymond Cotton has decided to transfer

Exactly. That's why Nutt wants Masoli. We don't have any qb's and Masoli would only be at Ole Miss for one rebuilding season anyways. 1 mess up and he'd be gone.

How many UGA players and athletic directors have been arrested the last few years? Give me a break.

it's clear houston doesn't care about anything when it comes to bringing in players.. hornsby is a prime example of that and now masoli. Yes we have had kids with no prior history make mistakes and get kicked off the team or suspended, but we aren't bringing in kids like that with prior issues like houston nutt is. You guys are desperate so you have to resort to bringing in guys like masoli. There is no way around what houston nutt is doing. Bringing up UGA arrests doesn't have anything to do with houston nutt bringing in guys like masoli.

it's clear houston doesn't care about anything when it comes to bringing in players.. hornsby is a prime example of that and now masoli. Yes we have had kids with no prior history make mistakes and get kicked off the team or suspended, but we aren't bringing in kids like that with prior issues like houston nutt is. You guys are desperate so you have to resort to bringing in guys like masoli. There is no way around what houston nutt is doing.

umm yeah we are desperate because we had 5 QB's 12 months ago and now we have 2. What's there to lose? If we take him all of a sudden this season becomes interesting. We could still let Stanley get his reps as long as he's doing okay and let Masoli run the Wild Rebel. Stanley is literally a statue back there.

it's clear houston doesn't care about anything when it comes to bringing in players.. hornsby is a prime example of that and now masoli. Yes we have had kids with no prior history make mistakes and get kicked off the team or suspended, but we aren't bringing in kids like that with prior issues like houston nutt is. You guys are desperate so you have to resort to bringing in guys like masoli. There is no way around what houston nutt is doing. Bringing up UGA arrests doesn't have anything to do with houston nutt bringing in guys like masoli.

And who cares about Hornsby? He didn't play one down with the Rebels.

And who cares about Hornsby? He didn't play one down with the Rebels.

The ONLY reason the Ole Miss signee didn't play a down for houston nutt and ole miss was due to him getting arrested again after his other issue with using a dead women's credit card. It does indeed matter it shows the type of player that Houston Nutt is going after and bringing into the program.

umm yeah we are desperate because we had 5 QB's 12 months ago and now we have 2. What's there to lose? If we take him all of a sudden this season becomes interesting. We could still let Stanley get his reps as long as he's doing okay and let Masoli run the Wild Rebel. Stanley is literally a statue back there.

houston nutt has an interesting history with qbs anyways so we will see how this works out for him and your fans. how is your offensive line looking? in your 2011 class you guys have how many qbs you are targeting? this is the type of year that ole miss usually does very well when people expect you guys to stink it up.

The ONLY reason the Ole Miss signee didn't play a down for houston nutt and ole miss was due to him getting arrested again after his other issue with using a dead women's credit card. It does indeed matter it shows the type of player that Houston Nutt is going after and bringing into the program.

I guess Meyer is a crappy coach too since he was on Florida when the credit card incident happened.

houston nutt has an interesting history with qbs anyways so we will see how this works out for him and your fans. how is your offensive line looking? in your 2011 class you guys have how many qbs you are targeting? this is the type of year that ole miss usually does very well when people expect you guys to stink it up.

The OLine is inexperienced at this point. I think we may need a mobile QB this year if we want to have a chance at a bowl. Cotton was supposed to be that guy. Apparently he didn't think he'd get much playing time here. He didn't want to earn the spot, so he's out. I'm down if we give Masoli a chance because if we don't then it'll be another long rebuilding season for sure. Might be even with him at Ole Miss.

The OLine is inexperienced at this point. I think we may need a mobile QB this year if we want to have a chance at a bowl. Cotton was supposed to be that guy. Apparently he didn't think he'd get much playing time here. He didn't want to earn the spot, so he's out. I'm down if we give Masoli a chance because if we don't then it'll be another long rebuilding season for sure. Might be even with him at Ole Miss.

well i hope you guys can upset some sec west teams and beat ut this coming year. if masoli does step in and give you guys a lot (which we know athletically he can) then you guys really contend in the sec west. your front 7 is something on defense imo.

well i hope you guys can upset some sec west teams and beat ut this coming year. if masoli does step in and give you guys a lot (which we know athletically he can) then you guys really contend in the sec west. your front 7 is something on defense imo.

Yeah, our D looks to be very strong but you never know till the season starts.