Peria Jerry

atljbo

Who knows maybe they want him to eventually be JA55 replacement and have Peters step up. I remember reading the scouting report that normally is on the money when it comes to analyzing players, cant remember name though but they said he could be next Bruce Smith and didnt have right frame to carry weight it requires to be DT.

Who knows maybe they want him to eventually be JA55 replacement and have Peters step up. I remember reading the scouting report that normally is on the money when it comes to analyzing players, cant remember name though but they said he could be next Bruce Smith and didnt have right frame to carry weight it requires to be DT.

aint no way they'll convert him into a DE. simple as that!

It was the Huddle Report scouting report.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Atlanta slip in a 3-4 alignment here and there this season to confuse opponents. This would be be with Babs, Peters or Walker at NT and Jerry at one DE and maybe Davis of JA98 at the other DE. The LB's would be Weatherspoon and Nicholas on the outside and Lofton and Peterson in the middle.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Atlanta slip in a 3-4 alignment here and there this season to confuse opponents. This would be be with Babs, Peters or Walker at NT and Jerry at one DE and maybe Davis of JA98 at the other DE. The LB's would be Weatherspoon and Nicholas on the outside and Lofton and Peterson in the middle.

Babs, Peters, and Walker are about as far away as you can get from a 3-4 NT.

Jerry's knee is shredded. That knee has been torn up in college, I just dont think he is going to be the guy the Falcons hoped when they drafted him. I just think he is going to have problems with that knee his entire career and it's going to affect his jump-start and stability. I see another Trey Lewis in the making with him.

Nice videos. He does look fast in his pro day video.

What happened to draftguys? I kept looking for their videos this year before the draft and they didn't have any. I never saw anyone here even mention them this year.

True - it was very late.