Vanilla2 Inside >>>

SaintRay

I don't think offensive production is going to be a problem if Tony stays healthy.

Ha! That's funny as ****...Romo and "offensive production" should never be used in the same sentence.

Dude is a choke artist man...guess ya'll 'Boys will have to find out the hard way. :lol:

Ha! That's funny as ****...Romo and "offensive production" should never be used in the same sentence.

Dude is a choke artist man...guess ya'll 'Boys will have to find out the hard way. :lol:

QB 9 Romo, Tony ACT TDS 26 INT 9 YDS 4,483 RTG 97.6 DAL

He's no Matt Ryan, that's for sure.

He's no Matt Ryan, that's for sure.

BIG MIKE, I KNOW YOU WISH YOU GUYS HAD MATT RYAN.

DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL GET TWO SHOTS OF HIM SOON. AND

JUST SO YOU'LL KNOW ... HE WON'T BE ALONE. :D

BIG MIKE, I KNOW YOU WISH YOU GUYS HAD MATT RYAN.

DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL GET TWO SHOTS OF HIM SOON. AND

JUST SO YOU'LL KNOW ... HE WON'T BE ALONE. :D

I think something's messed up with the board because posts from last offseason keep showing up.

just heard that roy told him to carry his pads,and dez wouldnt do it....how funny is that...i like dez even more now :lol:

Me too, because that means he is a TO type of diva, where it's not about the team or tradition or showing respect, it's all about Dez. Good. I hope he breaks that locker room apart, then goes on to have a typical rookie year, a la getting abused by real NFL corners and safeties. He said, "I came here to catch passes, not carry pads."

I hope his PUNK attitude pizzes the Cowgirl veterans off, and they do something about it.

What a bunch of LADIES to let a rookie walk all over them. :lol::lol:

Say goodbye to going to the Super Bowl in your own home, Vanilla. "Dez Owens" is all about himself, and your team is sunk.

:lol::lol::lol:

THEM COWGIRLS SURE PUT A HURTIN ON THE BIRDS LAST YEAR, AND I'M SURE THEY'D STILL SLAP EM AROUND WITH DEZ "OWENS" TEARING THAT TEAM APART.

Well, I guess we'll never know, since the only way to meet this year is in the playoffs, and the Cowturds will be third in their division.

But yeah, I think Romo's miracle escape and TD before the end of the half put the Falcons in a funk for the next three games.

Even though a rookie should do it, in this case what power does Roy really have?

He shoulda knocked him out if he wasn't a LADY like the rest of the Cowpie veterans. No respect for that locker room AT ALL if the vets let a rookie walk all over them like that.

Wouldn't ever let anyone talk down on me like that. "Carry my pads" I'd say "Go **** yourself"

Actually the "man up" response would have been, "I'll take part of your rookie hazing because it's traditional (even guys like Payton Manning carried pads as a rookie) and it builds team character and chemistry. But you'd still better ask me with respect, or we'll have a problem!"

I think he'd have garnered more respect with that approach.

:wacko: :wacko: OOOMFF!! It's gotta be those dmn pink shoes! :lol:

On a side topic, what do you think of your dome field's massive west-facing window that allows the blinding sun to blaze right into the players' eyes?

The first time I watched that Falcs vs Cowboys game I thought,"Good Lord, that open window blinding sun is friggin' criminal!"

Actually the "man up" response would have been, "I'll take part of your rookie hazing because it's traditional (even guys like Payton Manning carried pads as a rookie) and it builds team character and chemistry. But you'd still better ask me with respect, or we'll have a problem!"

That would be key. You talk down to me i'm gonna knock you the **** out.

Actually the "man up" response would have been, "I'll take part of your rookie hazing because Manning carried it's traditional (even guys like Paytonpads as a rookie) and it builds team character and chemistry. But you'd still better ask me with respect, or we'll have a problem!"

The 2008 Detroit Lions rookies also carried the vets pads.

Some tradition is meaningless.

Dez did what you do to punks. You punk them and then you take their job.

I'm fine with what Dez did. What if and it's a big if, but what if this is what Roy needed in terms of a kick in the butt to get him to live up to his draft status, contract and what Jerry gave up to bring him to the big D. How much more deadly would they be as an offense. He'd have to prove everyone wrong though and I am hoping for it. I like Roy but this is the last go round for me. I'm not expecting him to set the league on fire just for him to come through when is number is called or make way for the future.

I'm fine with what he did also, considering he did it to the Cowboys' vets. Because what he does to one vet, he does to them all. And I'll take the opinions of guys like Mark Schlereth and Marshall Faulk, who have actually been in NFL locker rooms as veterans when they say it would definitely be a big deal to them.

I expect to see this guy taped upside down to a goal post, then this will blow over. The vets will get theirs, or they will be branded as (slang for kitty kats) until they do.

Yep, but when it mattered...:unsure:

1/17/10 - @ Minnesota

22 COMP on 35 ATT, 198 YDs, 0 TDs, 1 INT, 6 SCKs, 3 FUM

Dayum vanilla, I needed a glass of water just to type that...:lol:

I'm fine with what Dez did. What if and it's a big if, but what if this is what Roy needed in terms of a kick in the butt to get him to live up to his draft status, contract and what Jerry gave up to bring him to the big D. How much more deadly would they be as an offense. He'd have to prove everyone wrong though and I am hoping for it. I like Roy but this is the last go round for me. I'm not expecting him to set the league on fire just for him to come through when is number is called or make way for the future.

I DON'T THINK IT WILL END UP A MOTIVATIONAL THING FOR ROY. I THINK WHEN ROY APPROACHED THE KID,

IT WAS ALL PERSONAL. ROY KNOWS THIS KID'S GOING TO TAKE HIS JOB ... MAKE WAY FOR THE FUTURE ROY!

Yep, but when it mattered...:unsure:

1/17/10 - @ Minnesota

22 COMP on 35 ATT, 198 YDs, 0 TDs, 1 INT, 6 SCKs, 3 FUM

Dayum vanilla, I needed a glass of water just to type that...:lol:

22 completions in 35 attempts is actually pretty dang good while getting sacked 6 times.

And ALL games matter if you want to win and go to the playoffs. Beating Philly back to back at the end of the season certainly MATTERED.And of course the minny game mattered, just like any game, but you can hardly pin that only on Romo, man.

22 completions in 35 attempts is actually pretty dang good while getting sacked 6 times.

And ALL games matter if you want to win and go to the playoffs. Beating Philly back to back at the end of the season certainly MATTERED.And of course the minny game mattered, just like any game, but you can hardly pin that only on Romo, man.

Those were dink and dunk passes man...it wasn't like Romo was just lighting up the Viking defense...and yes, all games do matter, but the playoffs matter even more. It's when teams step up and play their best football and since Romo has been the QB for your so-called "America's Team", he's tanked in each of their postseason contests dating all the way back to that fumbled snap. Way to represent the states...<_<

I GUESS YOU DONT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE O-LINE PLAYED ITS WORST GAME OF THE YEAR. IF DALLAS HAD CAPITALIZED ON SOME EARLY OPPORTUNITIES IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT GAME. IF YOU GET BEHIND IN A PLAYOFF GAME IN A DOME ITS GONNA BE TOUGH SLEDDIN AND THE GAME CAN GET OUT OF HAND RATHER EASILY, BUT IM SURE YOU DONT HAVE ANY SORT OF AGENDA THOUGH DO YA DURRTY?

Man if "IF" was a 5th bruh...excuses, excuses, excuses! I can bring up all the bad karma we faced last year from refs (in Dallas and N.O.) to the beginning of our injury-infested season with HD going down and I'm sure you'll tell me the same thing. Bottom line, the 'Pokes haven't proven much since the Aikman days...they've always been in the hunt, but could never find their game. I predict the same this year...and ya'll did absolutely nothing to bolster that atrocious OL.

You can have the Americas team nickname I never cared for it. How does a team have the number 2 offense with an atrocious o line? And in my post all I was trying to say was they shoulda taken care of their business during the regular season and that game wouldn't have been played on the road. Maybe Atlanta will make the playoffs this year and hopefully they'll start proving something to you for the first time in almost 50 years. And what's the difference between bad karma and an excuse?

They already have my friend...we've had bad ownership/decison-making over the course of those years and the product we put out on the field showed it. Now, we are set from top to bottom, and the success we've had these past two years should prove to you that the Falcons "aren't ya' daddy's Falcons" anymore. This is a new era and you better hope we don't make it to the postseason this year. Oh, as for the karma/excuse comparison, there isn't one...which is why your reasons don't matter when it comes to wins and losses. Either the 'Pokes show up or they choke (again) when it matters most.

Those were dink and dunk passes man...it wasn't like Romo was just lighting up the Viking defense...and yes, all games do matter, but the playoffs matter even more. It's when teams step up and play their best football and since Romo has been the QB for your so-called "America's Team", he's tanked in each of their postseason contests dating all the way back to that fumbled snap. Way to represent the states...<_<

Dink and Dunk while getting sacked 6 times? who cares? Ya get what you can.

I guess you hold Matt Ryan to the same standards in his playoff loss? No one person is responsible for a playoff or any loss, or win. It's a team sport. Against the Ravens Tony helped bring them within a TD TWICE, and the D gave up back to back 80+ yard TD runs on each following play.

Against the Giants, Patrick crayton dropped a go ahead TD pass. It's not all on him. He has played well in some games and lost anyway.That's the way it is.

I am quite pleased to have him as our QB.An undrafted free agent with a starting record of 38-17 in 55 starts. with 107 TD passes and 55 int's? me takey.

Man if "IF" was a 5th bruh...excuses, excuses, excuses! I can bring up all the bad karma we faced last year from refs (in Dallas and N.O.) to the beginning of our injury-infested season with HD going down and I'm sure you'll tell me the same thing. Bottom line, the 'Pokes haven't proven much since the Aikman days...they've always been in the hunt, but could never find their game. I predict the same this year...and ya'll did absolutely nothing to bolster that atrocious OL.