Vampires suck trailer

Hatch

I ******* HATE spoofs, but I will admit, I laughed once or twice during that trailer. I'm sure the movie as a whole is terrible though. The Blacked Eyed Peas and the "I'm a killer" part made me chuckle.

Is this a thread bashing the movie? If it is, I'm glad because I wanted to give my thoughts on it and urge those who've not seen it and may want to see it to NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

Confused little girl trying to hang onto TWO guys. wanting to be a freaking blood-sucking vampire of all things.

And I can't figure out for the life of me: Why on EARTH are a group of Vampires enrolled in a HIGH SCHOOL? ???WTF???? Why is little Miss Pretty SO important to this group of vampires? There's an entire World/Universe out there, but they are content to stay concentrated in a small mountain town? Why is this? And who changed all the vampire rules so that they can roam about happily IN DAYLIGHT? WTF???????

Don't EVEN get me started with little Wolf Boy! I can see a kid falling in love with a lovely confused girl. But how come he's the ONLY WOLF in the pack so freakin' mesmerized by some human? ? ? And, the only wolf among the pack to decide he wanted to look like Atlas? ? ?

Absolutely TERRIBLE filmaking is this: When a member of the opposing Vampire group is defeated, they just become some kind of hard ceramic and POOF, their heads get cut off! WTF is this? ? ? From vampire to ceremic just like that?

AND, it took all of ONE little sunny afternoon session for the wolves to know EXACTLY how to battle the opposing vampire group.

But the creme de la creme of this FARCE of a movie: smack dab in the middle of the dog days of summer, it freaking SNOWSTORMS and Little Miss Pretty gets too cold JUST SO THEY CAN DO THE FREAKIN' SCENE WHERE WOLFBOY GETS TO LAY DOWN BESIDE HER AND MAKE her fiance vampire dude get all jealous. W T FREAKIN'F??????????

A snowstorm in the middle of July in Small Vampire Town USA?????

Furthermore, all these "Kids" are at least 25 years old and just graduating from high school. The main reason I don't even bother watching the popular 'Glee." Its high school cast members must be between 27-30. And I'm supposed to believe those are HIGH SCHOOL kids? SHEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Ok, I'll stop! At first I kinda liked the whole vampire/wolf thing, especially the wolves. But I've had enough!

Thanks for reading!

Joe

then you need this:

How Twilight Works

(From the above link)...

So what about men that like Twilight?

If you're male and you like Twilight, you're gay. I don't mean that in the derogatory sense, I mean it in the "you want to put your testicles against another man's testicles while gripping handfuls of chesthair" kind of way.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by kibitzer