A forum with no direction.......

yardbird?

That TATF forum............hammered with stupid posts with stupid questions and stupid comments...from stupid falcons fans......What? 20-30 new threads daily.....all trying to boost their ego and leave their mark.....

Posted by deadbird fans that feel they're in for another azzkicking this season....

Pathetic........

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Even jb and bucman aren't supporting yard. yard a man without a home right now. Look where he ran back to the RC shelter... :o

Not true..................We're just quiet in our support of Yardbird's extreme distaste for the TATF Forum. I rarely visit there and NEVER bother with reading the threads anymore, unless of course they've been posted by me or someone I know from over there or here. Homer's galore...................just like most other team forums. I mean how many times can ya pat yourself on the back????????????? Or dismiss ridiculous play calling or just downright bad play? Huh, Saints fans? As bad as TATF is I bet that Saints Report board is worse.:lol:

I do have to admit I don't quite understand Yard's calling out of Rev.2000 though.:wacko:

Edited by jb aka johnnybuc

Homer's galore...................just like most other team forums. Huh, Saints fans? As bad as TATF is I bet that Saints Report board is worse.:lol:

You think??? ^_^

You can earn a negative rep for posting something positive about the SAINTS. I do post there, but it isn't always a very objective forum unless the topic is about other teams.

You think??? ^_^

You can earn a negative rep for posting something positive about the SAINTS. I do post there, but it isn't always a very objective forum unless the topic is about other teams.

Why do you get a neg ranking? Because people actually follow that for reasons i have yet to figure out.

Maybe the neg ranking becuase it is called TALK ABOUT THE ATLANTA FALCONS.

Not true..................We're just quiet in our support of Yardbird's extreme distaste for the TATF Forum. I rarely visit there and NEVER bother with reading the threads anymore, unless of course they've been posted by me or someone I know from over there or here. Homer's galore...................just like most other team forums. I mean how many times can ya pat yourself on the back????????????? Or dismiss ridiculous play calling or just downright bad play? Huh, Saints fans? As bad as TATF is I bet that Saints Report board is worse.:lol:

I do have to admit I don't quite understand Yard's calling out of Rev.2000 though.:wacko:

You can't call out deadwood jb...all you can do is throw it in the truck, haul it back to the woodpile and use it as a fire starter.....

I'd like to use your avatar on another message board if I might. Where'd you find it?

Best I've seen.

That TATF forum............hammered with stupid posts with stupid questions and stupid comments...from stupid falcons fans......What? 20-30 new threads daily.....all trying to boost their ego and leave their mark.....

Posted by deadbird fans that feel they're in for another azzkicking this season....

Pathetic........

If all you trollfolk are so offended by the mean ole "Talk About the Falcons" board, don't go there. If these weren't the best **** boards in the NFL all these Cowgirl, Ain't, Suc, Panty, and Foreskin fans wouldn't be spending their days hanging out on them.

Does TATF has it's flaws? Sure. But compared to every other team's board I've been to, it's like a ####ing MENSA meeting. If you don't like it don't log in.

If all you trollfolk are so offended by the mean ole "Talk About the Falcons" board, don't go there. If these weren't the best **** boards in the NFL all these Cowgirl, Ain't, Suc, Panty, and Foreskin fans wouldn't be spending their days hanging out on them.

Does TATF has it's flaws? Sure. But compared to every other team's board I've been to, it's like a ####ing MENSA meeting. If you don't like it don't log in.

Shut up woman.........

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Typical TATF post. The "Don't like what I say?" syndrome, where you're attacked and called a troll for posting opinions differing from theirs. Suc? Panty? Foreskin?................I mean come on kid! At least class it up a little.

You read like you're 12 years old.

Hate to break it to ya Paul.....................YOU are the troll here.:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

If that isn't rich!! Yardgirl got knocked the @!*# OUT in TATF (as if he expected the same kid-glove treatment he gets here), then came crying back here to his mommies that the mean kids didn't let him play his sissy game!!

Rival Central = Van Halen with Sammy Hagar

TATF = Van Halen with David Lee Roth

and incidently, ABF = Van Halen with Gary Sherrone

So does that mean you think van Hagar is better?

:lol: Good one. Not better per se, more like this...

Van Halen (Hagar) is more like, "Come on over. We've got some wine and cheese and we're discussing the pros and cons of family life."

Van Halen (Roth)is more like, "Come on over, we've got booze and chicks in the hot tub and later we're all gonna run naked through the mall."

Van Halen (Sherrone) is like, "Come on over, we're...oh, wait, the damned place just burned down."

;)

Typical TATF post. The "Don't like what I say?" syndrome, where you're attacked and called a troll for posting opinions differing from theirs. Suc? Panty? Foreskin?................I mean come on kid! At least class it up a little.

You read like you're 12 years old.

Hate to break it to ya Paul.....................YOU are the troll here.:rolleyes:

"Typical TATF post". Oh I forgot it's a regular Country club around here with so many highbrow posters like "yardbird?", and "Joe Horn". I'm having a conversation about maturity with a bald bearded transvestite.

Whatever Painty the Pirate. Wow, I cracked a joke at the expense some team names and ruined your little tea-party. Sorry I took a whiz on those dainty little cucumber sandwiches you worked so hard on.

Give me a break. Go read the New Yorker if you're looking for class. Do they make E-Kleenex for all the crying that goes on here? It's a ******* football board.

If you don't like TATF, don't go! It's still a free country.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

"Typical TATF post". Oh I forgot it's a regular Country club around here with so many highbrow posters like "yardbird?", and "Joe Horn". I'm having a conversation about maturity with a bald bearded transvestite.

:lol:

Thanks for reiterating my point!

What got you so uptight paulie? The guy just needed a shoulder to cry on. There was no need to drag Joe or the Cowboys into it.

I don't think Joe can be drug anymore than he already has been. Dragging him through the sewers of Bourbon Street is like taking a shower for him.