Corey Peters

hawkeye

I'm not tooting my own horn(yes I am) but I had Peters in the 6th rd late last year. I hope he turns out to be

what we think he can be.(kinda sounds like Dennis Green) From his twitter it sounds like he has it all together

or he is really putting on for the city.

CoreyPeters91

Up late soul searching. Am I the man I set out to be four years ago or did I fall short?

I'm not tooting my own horn(yes I am) but I had Peters in the 6th rd late last year. I hope he turns out to be

what we think he can be.(kinda sounds like Dennis Green) From his twitter it sounds like he has it all together

CoreyPeters91

Up late soul searching. Am I the man I set out to be four years ago or did I fall short?

I remember...

CoreyPeters91

You've been doing a great job all 4 yrs. Three years in a row you had the position right at least. Thats beastly man.

CoreyPeters91

Sounds like CP is depressed to me lol.

I'm out of it today. Turning off my phone for two or three days.

10:12 AM Jul 18th via mobile web

Thats what i was thinking when i read that. Hope his doing well lol

It seems to me that he's either ready for training camp to start and that he's also nervous about it.

It sounds to me like the dude if very mature for his age, Most people his age arenty thinking about goals they set 4 years ago and evaluating whether they have reached those goals. Dude just got paid a little change and is thinking about his character and how his life has improved, that is the sign of a very wise young man.

It sounds to me like the dude if very mature for his age, Most people his age arenty thinking about goals they set 4 years ago and evaluating whether they have reached those goals. Dude just got paid a little change and is thinking about his character and how his life has improved, that is the sign of a very wise young man.

Good post. +1

It sounds like a young man not completely sure with the choices he has made in life. Usually a few times in a man's life you reflect on things that could have been different and wonder what will be in the future. Life seems to hit you hard sometimes and there is never a right answer. The weight of the world smashes down on everyone's head now and then. We all feel like Atlas at some point but the best thing to do is just take a deep breath, put it all behind you and move forward. Sometimes the next step is the hardest step. You can't change the past only the future.

It sounds like a young man not completely sure with the choices he has made in life. Usually a few times in a man's life you reflect on things that could have been different and wonder what will be in the future. Life seems to hit you hard sometimes and there is never a right answer. The weight of the world smashes down on everyone's head now and then. We all feel like Atlas at some point but the best thing to do is just take a deep breath, put it all behind you and move forward. Sometimes the next step is the hardest step. You can't change the past only the future.

It sounds more like a self evaluation, more of a positive than an negative

Corey Peters sounds fine. Not sure what the problem is, especially considering we don't know the context. As someone who follows Brandon Harvey, I have no. clue. what. he. ever. says.

But thanks, OP, for filling us in our where you rated Peters. It really just shows how wrong you are. Might as well tell us DeCoud was a 7th rounder in your humble opinion. The Browns were bout to draft Peters too, according to the 'stache. We picked him up, so they took McCoy. Unless you are a better talent evaluator than Dimitroff AND Holmgren, in which case, stop wasting your talents on some message board.

Thats what i was thinking when i read that. Hope his doing well lol

This sounds to me like he was in studying in his playbook and wasn't able to focus, so he shut his phone off so that he could get his mind right and get ready for the season. His next tweet said how excited he was and that he'd be ready. This guy sounds like he is a very very mature young man. I'd love to see what kind of nastiness he has in him though, sort of like how Brian Dawkins is one of the smartest safties off the field but turns into a serial killer on it.

I am excited to see Peters. Dimitroff has been gold in the third round. Think about every 3rd round pick we have:

Jackson

Douglas

DeCoud

Owens

Peters

Johnson

When they got the chance to play they balled out! I think Peters will be more with the immediate impact group like Douglas/Jackson/Owens and Johnson will be like DeCoud who waited a year but was a stud when he came in.

"F" Twitter! I'm all about the "walk" not the "talk"

I am excited to see Peters. Dimitroff has been gold in the third round. Think about every 3rd round pick we have:

Jackson

Douglas

DeCoud

Owens

Peters

Johnson

When they got the chance to play they balled out! I think Peters will be more with the immediate impact group like Douglas/Jackson/Owens and Johnson will be like DeCoud who waited a year but was a stud when he came in.

"F" Twitter! I'm all about the "walk" not the "talk"

I also think that with the added rookie mini camp, our rookies will have a quicker impact on our season as our previous 3rds have had.