New Dawg Night Video.

SacFalcFan

Good Breakdown. Man Theus looked dominate. Also looks like Debell has a little work to do. Big Frame but needs to pick up his foot speed and put on some weight. Thanks for the post.

what i love a lot are the guys are very angry on the field.. i love those nasty son of a guns on the oline. that type of attitude is great and guys like debell, andrews, theus, and hunter have that..

Agreed! It am also a big fan of the bonds that seem to be growing quickly. That is something that has to do with chemistry along with good coaching. If you dont have both I dont believe you have a team destine to do great things. I was glad to see the pics of them with there are arms around each other. I am starting to get a little anxious about some of the possible commits out there.

Agreed! It am also a big fan of the bonds that seem to be growing quickly. That is something that has to do with chemistry along with good coaching. If you dont have both I dont believe you have a team destine to do great things. I was glad to see the pics of them with there are arms around each other. I am starting to get a little anxious about some of the possible commits out there.

that is a huge thing with this recruiting class. it's one huge recruiting family.. it's been an amazing class to follow. anxious? well our targets are some of the best in the nation.. they may take a while to commit.

Hmm...I haven't paid too much attention to him, but Anthony Chickillo does look like a really good DE. Do we have any shot at him? I have to think he must have some interest to show up at DN, but Scout says we haven't offered. I can't imagine why if we have a shot...

Edited by Nicolae

Hmm...I haven't paid too much attention to him, but Anthony Chickillo does look like a really good DE. Do we have any shot at him? I have to think he must have some interest to show up at DN, but Scout says we haven't offered. I can't imagine why if we have a shot...

i doubt he gets an offer from uga.. they have other targets instate that are better.

i doubt he gets an offer from uga.. they have other targets instate that are better.

You know, I just realized, but after Drew, who are we really after at DE? Newberry, Dixon, maybe Tuitt? I am pretty much resigned to Dixon going to Bama and Tuitt throwing away his college career at the NATS. Are we just not looking for too many DEs this season?

I still like Silverberry, if only for his name. :D

Edited by Nicolae

By anxious I mean we just need to keep this momentum. I know that anything can happen when you are dealing with 18 y/o kids. This class is vital to UGA being successful in a time when they have fallen back just a bit. I still believe some of these recruit make there commits by what happens on the field. Recruiting is a love/hate relationship.

I love the video. There is a great pic on I think Nathan scout.com profile. He and his brother are in UGA hats. Just saying.

I love nasty attitude on the line. All the line we got so far are nasty. Especially Andrews and Debell. I love it.

This recruiting class is build around size, speed, and attitude. Also love how close those guys are.

You know, I just realized, but after Drew, who are we really after at DE? Newberry, Dixon, maybe Tuitt? I am pretty much resigned to Dixon going to Bama and Tuitt throwing away his college career at the NATS. Are we just not looking for too many DEs this season?

we get drew imo.. not recruiting newberry and tuitt's mom wants him at gt. dickson imo will be a dawg in the end..

we get drew imo.. not recruiting newberry and tuitt's mom wants him at gt. dickson imo will be a dawg in the end..

Are we still recruiting Chris Mayes and/or Terry Bell? Seems like I keep hearing a lot of buzz about them both, they both look the part, just wondering how after them we are, if at all anymore?

Yep we are all over chris mayes who is/will be a dawg. I have heard different things about his grades. Could be a S&P guy. Terry Bell we are definately recruiting, but I don't see him leaving the state of Florida. Keep an eye on if we offer Grady Jarret or Jonathan Battle.

I love the video. There is a great pic on I think Nathan scout.com profile. He and his brother are in UGA hats. Just saying.

I love nasty attitude on the line. All the line we got so far are nasty. Especially Andrews and Debell. I love it.

This recruiting class is build around size, speed, and attitude. Also love how close those guys are.

if we don't get john theus I would be stunned.. right now we sit in a great spot for the #1 offensive tackle possibly in the 2012 class.