At what age does most players start to lose their concentration?

sharky

This is just my opinion. I think the age varies with the position they play. For some WR's, RB's and DB's I think they can last until their mid 30's, depending on injury. OL and DL'men, probably mid 30's as well. Thoughts.

what ever age Keith Brooking is

Concentration is not an issue of age in the NFL but maturity is. Some guys never grow up and never become as focused as the guys who have their eyes on the prize and understand why they are being paid what they are.

Now, reflexes,timing,strength....all of that has age limits. Guys like Favre break traditional standards but early to mid-30's is usually the beginning of the end of the road for being able to hit it like you when you were 23.

I think this is something Favre is struggling with right now, outside of the physical toll, the mental toll that it takes to make it through a season as well.

I think it all depends on the player and position as to what effects or when the effects are noticeable.