Dinner recommendations

falcon_bob

My wife and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary next week.

I'm taking Mrs. falcon_bob out for a nice dinner and I can't decide where to go. I'm thinking Seasons 52...but I want to try something new.

Any suggestions in the northwest metro area (Marietta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, etc.)?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking Mrs. falcon_bob out for a nice dinner and I can't decide where to go. I'm thinking Seasons 52...but I want to try something new.

Any suggestions in the northwest metro area (Marietta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, etc.)?

CD_Kenn_lg.jpg

on Chastain road

how much are you looking to spend?

I don't really have a price in mind... probably less than $100ish

For less than $100 at McDonalds you can order the extra large and buy the dining room--- :lol:

Seriously, take her some place nice---my wife went crazy over Figo (Italian)---I left still hungry though

CD_Kenn_lg.jpgon Chastain road

We've been here several times, it's very good.

You can give this place a try. It's in Woodstock and it's pretty good.http://www.magnoliathomas.com/

Same here...

Sal Grosso in Marietta(off Powers Ferry @ Windy Hill) is good. It is a brazilian steakhouse. About $35 a person for all you can eat

I'll definitely look this place up...never heard of it.

took my wife to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for our 5th anniversary back in March...it was GREAT. with tip, it ran $125, but places like outback, chili's, red lobster are the typical places that we consider "higher end" on our budget, so we sprung for something nicer for the 5 year mark. we've become big fans of texas roadhouse lately, but have to drive about an hour to the closest one.