GABE THE DRAMA QUEEN WRIGHT

BMF

I guess I missed something. What happened? Did his visit not go well? Been away for a few days

His mom has diabetes and I guess the UGA coaches made her walk around campus while Alabama's gave her a golf cart to ride around in...don't quote me but thats what I've gathered so far.

Word. Anyone who doesn't have UGA first is a drama queen.

And anyone who doesn't choose Florida really wasn't that good anyways right?

Or we had bigger and better targets....

Or we didn't need him anyways because we have _______

You guys are so full of ****

His mom has diabetes and I guess the UGA coaches made her walk around campus while Alabama's gave her a golf cart to ride around in...don't quote me but thats what I've gathered so far.

It was very early and cmr did drive them around in his cart. she wasn't feeling good due to the heat. gabe didn't mention it at all in an interview the day after dawgnight (where he said the visit went great and his family really enjoyed it) and then turns around and makes comments like that after visiting bama. like i said before i don't read gabe's update as anything other than just fun for reading.

Apparently UGA IS FOURTH. His Momma got sick.

you shouldn't take any update from gabe wright as believable. this is the same kid who said in one update he almost committed to clemson and in the next one they were 5th for him.. UGA isn't 4th because no recruit has a true 4th team.. many recruits are very good at playing the game and i believe that update as much as I believed the one the next day after dawgnight where gabe said the visit went GREAT and his family really enjoyed the visit to uga at dawgnight. i wouldn't pay attention to any gabe update and believe it til he signs his LOI.

It was very early and cmr did drive them around in his cart. she wasn't feeling good due to the heat. gabe didn't mention it at all in an interview the day after dawgnight (where he said the visit went great and his family really enjoyed it) and then turns around and makes comments like that after visiting bama. like i said before i don't read gabe's update as anything other than just fun for reading.

Thanks for clearing that up. Everything I had heard was that the visit went pretty well, so I was confused. With Gabe, no matter the update, I won't have confidence in him going anywhere until the ink is dry on signing day.