UGA may have violated NCAA rules at its "Dawg Night"

Cable Guy

The person who first pointed this out was mr. sec a vol fan who was quite upset when uga got debell since he was a volunteer lock. lol.. what he fails to mention is the number of times volquest among other vol sites have done the same thing. just one example is this: Powell So florida's media did a secondary violation as well. You can see violations of the pictures on a number of sites who cover the recruiting camps. This is just sour grapes from a vol fan and it's much ado about nothing..

If this is a violation it would be a secondary one and nothing more.

if it is a violation then I can point out sites that cover the vols, gators, and other teams that have violated it a number of times over. i don't believe it is a violation, but if it is it's been done by almost every site that covers any recruiting camp.. also when you see recruit pictures with them in the stadium in their profile, that is also considered a secondary violation.. but they don't go after that..

if it is a violation then I can point out sites that cover the vols, gators, and other teams that have violated it a number of times over. i don't believe it is a violation, but if it is it's been done by almost every site that covers any recruiting camp.. also when you see recruit pictures with them in the stadium in their profile, that is also considered a secondary violation.. but they don't go after that..

Which is why I said it's weird that this even came up. People have been taking pictures at these things for years and using them freely.

Which is why I said it's weird that this even came up. People have been taking pictures at these things for years and using them freely.

i explained why it came up.. the mrsec site made a big deal out of it because he is a vol fan and like other vol fans he felt debell was a lock when he never was. so he got upset and decided to make a big deal out of nothing..

So a program can be held responsible for something that a member of the media does without permission? NCAA rules are ********.

Happened to UK basketball last year; a local basketball camp in Western Kentucky used Darius Miller's photo on one of their fliers without anyone's authorization and UK had to report it as a secondary violation... Nothing came out of it though, as I suspect nothing will probably come out of this...

Happened to UK basketball last year; a local basketball camp in Western Kentucky used Darius Miller's photo on one of their fliers without anyone's authorization and UK had to report it as a secondary violation... Nothing came out of it though, as I suspect nothing will probably come out of this...

funny thing it wasn't til very recently that uga even allowed the media to be present at this event.. they had locked it down til this year.. I think they may lock it down again.. LOLOL