A real look at the win loses this year!

Caddieman

This is just my 2 cents on how I think our season will go this year. As far as W-L go

1 Sep 12 ATL @ PIT Heinz Field

With all the crap going on with Pit this year this is almost a must win here IMO. Vegas has got up as a 1.5 point favorite. If Big Ben was playing I would count this as a loss. But guess what? Lefty is starting. We have seen his play here. Falcons come home 1-0

1a Sep 18th Ark @ GA UGA

The whole state of Georgia(UGA and GT alike) goes to Athens to boo the ever-loving crap out of Bobby Quittrino!

2 Sep 19 ARI @ ATL Georgia Dome

At home! no Warner! We were well on our way to beating them 2 years ago in the playoffs until about the 4th play into the second half! This team is not as good as two years ago, and we have improved. Falcons at home 2-0

3 Sep 26 ATL @ NO Superdome

As much as I hate the Aints they are the super bowl champs and they are at home. It will be close but Falcons come home 2-1

4 Oct 03 SF @ ATL Georgia Dome

I tell you what SF scares me alittle here. Revenge factor on their side because of the beat down they got last year. If we played them at their place I think they would win. But we are not, so the will not. Ryan will have to manage a game winning drive however. Falcons 3-1

5 Oct 10 ATL @ CLE Cleveland Browns Stadium

Jake Delhomme......end of story Falcons 4-1

6 Oct 17 ATL @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field

Even with Fab 5 gone we just suck their. I think it is in their heads, or it just could be in my head. Either way Phi is a hard place to win, no matter who is QB. I got the Falcons getting upset here, sorry 4-2

7 Oct 24 CIN @ ATL Georgia Dome

Falcons are now pissed......... Chad 8-5 pisses them off even more. Falcons in a rout. 5-2

8 Bye

9 Nov 07 TB @ ATL Georgia Dome

Falcons off their bye. At Home! Bye TB. Falcons 6-2

10 Nov 11 BAL @ ATL Georgia Dome

I think Ryan wants to prove he is better than "you know who" But more important the rest of the team wants to prove it to. Falcons finally get national recognition. Falcons 7-2

11 Nov 21 ATL @ STL Edward Jones Dome

STL is still bad. Very bad! Falcons 8-2

12 Nov 28 GB @ ATL Georgia Dome

Can't win them all at home and GB is good this year. Falcons 8-3

13 Dec 05 ATL @ TB Raymond James Stadium

TB is better but not that much. Falcons 9-3

14 Dec 12 ATL @ CAR Bank of America Stadium

By the time these two teams play Car is done and Falcons are trying to win the division. Falcons 10-3

15 Dec 19 ATL @ SEA Qwest Field

Falcons are on a mission. Falcons 11-3

16 Dec 27 NO @ ATL Georgia Dome

Mission achieved!!!!!! Falcons 12-3

17 Jan 02 CAR @ ATL Georgia Dome

Ryan, Tony G, Turner, Rody, The Nasty brothers are all watching from the locker room! Panthers 1st stringers beat our 2nd and 3rd stringers by a point! Falcons 12-4

Edited by Caddieman

good logic. i still think we can beat new orleans twice and i think we can beat philly this year

I agree, and I could honestly see us winning every game this season.

That said, I don't think the Falcons go undefeated. I'm penciling in losses vs Cincinnati, @New Orleans, & @Carolina. I've also got close wins @Pittsburgh, @Philadelphia, vs Green Bay, vs New Orleans, and vs Carolina.

We played the 'Aints really well last year banged up and all. Both games went down the the wire. I believe we can sweep them. Bottom line is we have to win at home, I can see us beating GB we just have to keep Rodgers off the field. We beat them in Lambeau 2 years ago we can beat them at home.

I agree with most of what you've got there. I think we beat Philly tho. Beat Carolina at the end of the season. I see us going 13-3. So with that I see Cinci being the other team that beats us. I think we have no problem going thru Philly who is McNabbless and then Cinci gives us our first shocker. Then it sets us a blaze for the season.

I agree with most of what you've got there. I think we beat Philly tho. Beat Carolina at the end of the season. I see us going 13-3. So with that I see Cinci being the other team that beats us. I think we have no problem going thru Philly who is McNabbless and then Cinci gives us our first shocker. Then it sets us a blaze for the season.

I can see that too. Lets hope

WTF? Jake Delhomme! lol

It's not a given. Depending on how the Browns running game is. The thing w/Jake is, if his O-line protects him enough, he can manage to win the game. Trick is to get him rattled early. Knock him off his game. The Falcons get a good push up the middle and get in his grill a few times, the yeah.... "Jake Delhomme! lol"

This is just my 2 cents on how I think our season will go this year. As far as W-L go

1 Sep 12 ATL @ PIT Heinz Field

With all the crap going on with Pit this year this is almost a must win here IMO. Vegas has got up as a 1.5 point favorite. If Big Ben was playing I would count this as a loss. But guess what? Lefty is starting. We have seen his play here. Falcons come home 1-0

1a Sep 18th Ark @ GA UGA

The whole state of Georgia(UGA and GT alike) goes to Athens to boo the ever-loving crap out of Bobby Quittrino!

2 Sep 19 ARI @ ATL Georgia Dome

At home! no Warner! We were well on our way to beating them 2 years ago in the playoffs until about the 4th play into the second half! This team is not as good as two years ago, and we have improved. Falcons at home 2-0

3 Sep 26 ATL @ NO Superdome

As much as I hate the Aints they are the super bowl champs and they are at home. It will be close but Falcons come home 2-1

4 Oct 03 SF @ ATL Georgia Dome

I tell you what SF scares me alittle here. Revenge factor on their side because of the beat down they got last year. If we played them at their place I think they would win. But we are not, so the will not. Ryan will have to manage a game winning drive however. Falcons 3-1

5 Oct 10 ATL @ CLE Cleveland Browns Stadium

Jake Delhomme......end of story Falcons 4-1

6 Oct 17 ATL @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field

Even with Fab 5 gone we just suck their. I think it is in their heads, or it just could be in my head. Either way Phi is a hard place to win, no matter who is QB. I got the Falcons getting upset here, sorry 4-2

7 Oct 24 CIN @ ATL Georgia Dome

Falcons are now pissed......... Chad 8-5 pisses them off even more. Falcons in a rout. 5-2

8 Bye

9 Nov 07 TB @ ATL Georgia Dome

Falcons off their bye. At Home! Bye TB. Falcons 6-2

10 Nov 11 BAL @ ATL Georgia Dome

I think Ryan wants to prove he is better than "you know who" But more important the rest of the team wants to prove it to. Falcons finally get national recognition. Falcons 7-2

11 Nov 21 ATL @ STL Edward Jones Dome

STL is still bad. Very bad! Falcons 8-2

12 Nov 28 GB @ ATL Georgia Dome

Can't win them all at home and GB is good this year. Falcons 8-3

13 Dec 05 ATL @ TB Raymond James Stadium

TB is better but not that much. Falcons 9-3

14 Dec 12 ATL @ CAR Bank of America Stadium

By the time these two teams play Car is done and Falcons are trying to win the division. Falcons 10-3

15 Dec 19 ATL @ SEA Qwest Field

Falcons are on a mission. Falcons 11-3

16 Dec 27 NO @ ATL Georgia Dome

Mission achieved!!!!!! Falcons 12-3

17 Jan 02 CAR @ ATL Georgia Dome

Ryan, Tony G, Turner, Rody, The Nasty brothers are all watching from the locker room! Panthers 1st stringers beat our 2nd and 3rd stringers by a point! Falcons 12-4

Actually Charlie Batch will be the Steelers starting QB in place of Ben Roethlisberger. But no fear. Falcons will win.

1. At Steelers - W (1-0)

2. Cardinals - W (2-0)

3. At Saints - L (2-1)

4. 49ers - W (3-1)

5. at Browns - W (4-1)

6. at Eagles - L (4-2)

7. Bengals - W (5-2)

8. Buccaneers - W (6-2)

9. Ravens - W (7-2)

10. at Rams - W (8-2)

11. Packers - W (9-2)

12. at Buccaneers - W (10-2)

13. at Panthers - L (10-3)

14. at Seahawks - W (11-3)

15. Saints - W (12-3)

16. Panthers - W (13-3)

I'm not going to predict what games we lose, my homerism just won't let me do that. I can say this with the utmost confidence. There is not one single team on this year's schedule we shouldn't be able to beat decisively.

You are totally right. Every team on the Falcons schedule they have the upmost ability to beat and beat decisively.