Falcons Encouraged With Jerry's Progress

cooperbh

News Update Falcons | Peria Jerry may be ready for start of training camp

Posted: 11 days 23 hrs 15 mins ago. | Source kffl.com

The Atlanta Falcons have been encouraged with the progress of DL Peria Jerry (knee) in his recovery from a severe knee injury, according to general manager Thomas Dimitroff during a SIRIUS NFL Radio interview. Peria is moving around in full stride and the team is encouraged he will be at full speed when training camp begins.

Read more: http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nfl/Peria_Jerry/1030187#ixzz0uF5BUKZR

:lol::rolleyes:

There's more misinformation going on in our organization than in Washington politics.

Most of the misinformation I see emanates from a certain beat writer who - lacking credible sources or any real access to the team - concocts rumors, then reports that "rumors continue to fly."

Any information on Jerry right now is purely up to interpretation.

It doesn't matter that he hasn't been cleared a week and half before training camp, that goes for Douglas too. I know some fans are really concerned and thinking they won't ever be @ full speed again, but fear not, the organization has given no such hint that could be possible.

They are taking their time bringing them back in, and I think that is the best plan for them in hopes of them returning at full strength

I for one, hope that when they are cleared, the Falcons bring them back in slowly. There is no need to rush them back in at full speed and take the chance on re-injuring them before pre-season

Any information on Jerry right now is purely up to interpretation.

It doesn't matter that he hasn't been cleared a week and half before training camp, that goes for Douglas too. I know some fans are really concerned and thinking they won't ever be @ full speed again, but fear not, the organization has given no such hint that could be possible.

They are taking their time bringing them back in, and I think that is the best plan for them in hopes of them returning at full strength

I for one, hope that when they are cleared, the Falcons bring them back in slowly. There is no need to rush them back in at full speed and take the chance on re-injuring them before pre-season

I agree that the FO should bring HD and Jerry along slowly. Our dline will be rotational anyway. Hopefully Peters steps up big and Walker has made some kind of improvement especially with the Babs situation. The HD situation is kind of a headache though. Ryan has said that Weems looked good during OTA's and maybe Meier could step up. We shall see though.

LOL

It is purple right now = saddened by the news the Jerry might be ok

Come on b, the cheap shots have to stop. Of course he doesn't want Falcons injured, he just wants to be realistic and not a homer, but sometimes he comes off looking pessimistic. That doesn't make him a villain, and it certainly doesn't mean he wants Falcons' success any less than the rest of us.

Come on b, the cheap shots have to stop. Of course he doesn't want Falcons injured, he just wants to be realistic and not a homer, but sometimes he comes off looking pessimistic. That doesn't make him a villain, and it certainly doesn't mean he wants Falcons' success any less than the rest of us.

LOL naw B it wasnt Cheap, I think i have earned the right to dish a few cheap shots as many as Swifty has thrown at ya Boi.

Just wondering London why every time Swifty shows up you're not far behind kissing his ***?

Just wondering London why every time Swifty shows up you're not far behind kissing his ***?

Just wondering why every time you open your mouth **** spews out either side of atljbo's ****? Oh.

211 posts in 9 days....smh

I've been posting here regularly for two years. Half of those are in 'whoever posts last wins'. The other half were in arguments with you *******, because your ignorance is entertaining.

Jaymadd, I've thought of a potential sig bet. You seem to think nicholas is due for a breakout year, while I have predicted spoon DROY honours. How about: if spoon makes more than 15 tackles for every nicholas sack, I win. Less than 15, you win. 15=tie. What do u think?