JUST THINKING OUT LOUD ABOUT MADDEN 11

With the addition of Weatherspoon, we should beable to run with the 3-4 package with no problem.probably would put Peterson at the othe MLB spot. Being that Jerry will probaly be rated 78, we wont miss him if choose not to run 4-3 sheme. (This is on Madden of course).

With the addition of Weatherspoon, we should beable to run with the 3-4 package with no problem.probably would put Peterson at the othe MLB spot. Being that Jerry will probaly be rated 78, we wont miss him if choose not to run 4-3 sheme. (This is on Madden of course).

I like your thinking... I'm gonna give that a shot once I get my hands on the game.

My thoughts out loud about Madden:

Everyone complains about the ratings but I realized a long time ago that the game sucks and won't spend money on it.

Obviously they have a set rating that they want teams at and they sacrifice the ratings of players to reach that quota.

My thoughts out loud about Madden:

Everyone complains about the ratings but I realized a long time ago that the game sucks and won't spend money on it.

Obviously they have a set rating that they want teams at and they sacrifice the ratings of players to reach that quota.

I'm torn, I want to neg you for the first part, but I want to give you a +1 for the second lol. So I'll do neither I guess. I enjoy the game immensely and buy it every year but I think you are right about them trying to get certain teams at an overall rating.

My mind is so set on Madden 11 i cant even play Madden 10, i tried last night and got drung, i guess its cuz i know im not playing with the right personel.

I changed my depth chart for online to reflect as best I could what our defense will look like, obviously I don't have Dunta or Spoon but I put Moore in at SS and Biermann at LDE. It sacrifices some points at SS with Moore over Coleman, but he's got the speed to make up for it and he hits like a TRUCK.

I changed my depth chart for online to reflect as best I could what our defense will look like, obviously I don't have Dunta or Spoon but I put Moore in at SS and Biermann at LDE. It sacrifices some points at SS with Moore over Coleman, but he's got the speed to make up for it and he hits like a TRUCK.

The secondary killed me last night, they let that WR Jordy from the packers rip them a new one! lol, grant was breaking tackles like no bodys business.. But the thing is, i was like 200-60 ish when i stop playin, started back and was horrible! dont know what the deal is, they say the game is 90% mental.. lol

lol at people complaining about ratings. The only rating that matters is madden is SPEED. Same with every other sports game EA makes, whoever is faster is better.

BTW 3-4 playbook is eh. I prefer Multiple D. And subbing certain players in for different packages. Per say if I'm blitzing I want my faster LBs on the field.

lol at people complaining about ratings. The only rating that matters is madden is SPEED. Same with every other sports game EA makes, whoever is faster is better.

BTW 3-4 playbook is eh. I prefer Multiple D. And subbing certain players in for different packages. Per say if I'm blitzing I want my faster LBs on the field.

Speed matters a lot in the secondary and with receivers but if your dude can't tackle or shed blocks, you're gonna get gashed all day long. And I don't know how many times I should have had interceptions but due to EA not knowing ****, Thomas DeCoud can't catch to save his life.

Speed matters a lot in the secondary and with receivers but if your dude can't tackle or shed blocks, you're gonna get gashed all day long. And I don't know how many times I should have had interceptions but due to EA not knowing ****, Thomas DeCoud can't catch to save his life.

Agreed. I love having the hard hitting DBs though. If you hit sticking with a low hit power DB ur gonna be wiffing a lot. Decoud does suck in the game. But the offense is too good to even worry about that.

Decoud does suck in the game.

The only thing DeCoud sucked at in Madden 10 was INT's, other that that he swats a lot of balls and hits like a MACK Truck... I Love him... I put him in the box alot and play him man on man with receivers. He is a BREAST. I really hate he got no love for Madden 11 but I think that'll change rather quickly

SPEED Does Not Matter That Much.. Smh.

You Can Have A Not So Fast WR Thats Tall, Has Great AWR, CAT And Bust A$$ With Him.

EX: Brian Finneran (72spd)

You Can Have A Slot WR Thats Slow But With Great Route Running And Bust A$$ With Him.

EX: Wes Welker (86spd)

You Can Have A Not So Fast RB, But Break A Bunch Of Tackles And Bust A$$ With Him.

EX: Jason Snelling (80spd)

You Can Have A Not So Fast CB, But He Has Great AWR Zone/Man-To-Man COV And Bust A$$ With Him.

EX: Rande Barber (82spd)

You Can Have A Slow SS/FS But He Tackles Hard And Has Enough AWR To Help In Deep COV And Bust A$$ With Him.

Chris Harris (79spd)

And I Can Keep Going... Speed, Is Important But Not How You Put It..

Jerry rated 78 what a joke

Yeah, because having 1-2 games under his belt and the fact that he is coming off of an ACL tear warrants a rating higher than 78 before the season starts!

You do realize that there are updates and the player ratings can fluctuate due to that?

That means if Peria plays well in real life, his rating will go up. Conversely, if he plays poorly in real life, then his rating will drop.

I don't understand why people get pissed off when it comes to the **** ratings, especially since their rating can improve due to their REAL LIFE PLAY.

EA got this one right given Peria Jerry's circumstances.

Get over it.

Edited by BlazerFalcon

Yeah, because having 1-2 games under his belt and the fact that he is coming off of an ACL tear warrants a rating higher than 78 before the season starts!

You do realize that there are updates and the player ratings can fluctuate due to that?

That means if Peria plays well in real life, his rating will go up. Conversely, if he plays poorly in real life, then his rating will drop.

I don't understand why people get pissed off when it comes to the **** ratings, especially since their rating can improve due to their REAL LIFE PLAY.

EA got this one right given Peria Jerry's circumstances.

Get over it.

Agreed.. But Then There's DeCoud's 77 Bs..... <_<

The only thing DeCoud sucked at in Madden 10 was INT's, other that that he swats a lot of balls and hits like a MACK Truck... I Love him... I put him in the box alot and play him man on man with receivers. He is a BREAST. I really hate he got no love for Madden 11 but I think that'll change rather quickly

Agreed. I love using DeCoud in the game, he just drops all kinds of interceptions. I mean ALL KINDS. I've probably had him drop 20 should be interceptions in online play alone. No wonder my record is 43-42 lol.