Any Falcons fans in Utah?!? or someone you know?

L.T.

Heh... I know asking this question is like looking for a needle in a haystack, but...

...are there any Falcons fans that live in Utah? Let me know...I'd even accept if you KNEW someone in Utah who likes Matt Ryan and the Falcons...let me know

...signed...a true Falcons fan

I met several locals around SLC, when there for skiing. I was sporting my Falcons jersey around the turn of the century and I talked to a few of them. They would tell me how they were Falcons fans even though they said that most there followed either Denver & SF. This was just after the Super Bowl and from what I recall they took interest because of Jamal Anderson at Utah.

Not sure if that's what you meant though.

i live on the border of utah and nevada, and i have not met very many people that like the falcons. i wear my falcons hat everytime i go into salt lake city for the past 4 or 5 years and also my shirts too, hardly get a look, because most are college fans or broncos fans. its like trying to find a dime in a bucket full of quarters and nickels.