This would be BS if this were to happen

I doubt it, its bobby cocklick were talking about here, the man who milks everything for every ******* penny he can get. It wouldnt suprise me if they did it.

Right and if this were to happen, COD as we know it will be dead.

I heard this too, here are a few articles about it:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1068414p1.html

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1044965p1.html

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/994/994323p1.html

If this happens first it is a huge for 360 owners. I would have to pay to play online, then pay to play a game too. That is just ridiculous.... I would never pay to play COD or any other game online...

BF1942 over Socom2 anyday, BF1942 was what got Online FPS's Big, that and Quake are credited as being the two most influtential games today.

I don't disagree with you but you got to have Counterstrike in there somewhere...

Rofl. I miss the socom 2 days. Nothing will ever top that game. Thats when online gaming was actually fun. Then some hacker had to go ruin it with "Code 9".

Agreed. Socrack addict right here. Socom 2 online was pure excitement....

You are the last guy alive in Desert Glory, you know your team is watching you and you have to kill 5 guys to win. Those were the days.

I don't disagree with you but you got to have Counterstrike in there somewhere...

Counterstrike indeed was a **** of a good game but it didnt re-define gaming. Sure It was a hit and a success. but it was your basic traditional Arcade shooter, It was the mods that really brough CS to life and you can thank the community for that. Just Like the mods made BF1942 argubale the greatest online shooter to grace this earth.

Counterstrike indeed was a **** of a good game but it didnt re-define gaming. Sure It was a hit and a success. but it was your basic traditional Arcade shooter, It was the mods that really brough CS to life and you can thank the community for that. Just Like the mods made BF1942 argubale the greatest online shooter to grace this earth.

True, I used to play Desert Combat for hours! Boy do I miss those days :wub:

Rofl. I miss the socom 2 days. Nothing will ever top that game. Thats when online gaming was actually fun. Then some hacker had to go ruin it with "Code 9".

I second this man. Fish hook and Desert Glory were my favorites by far.

And COD wasn't ruined by hackers it was ruined by noob toobs to be honest.

probably having to do it because the government is taxing the **** out of companies now. gotta make back that tax somehow. who better to target than video game makers? it is afterall a reason kids today are so obese.

this i the video game/ fantasy sport forum. anything but logic is only a few up.