How many of you shave your chest?

The Monarch

I was at the beach this weekend and couldn't help but notice that I was one of the only guys with any chest hair at all, and without fail the only one under 45. There is no way that evolution struck in one generation and all of sudden all guys are hairless. Dudes walking around with full-*** beards, but no chest hair. Ridiculous.

So fess up, how many of you guys are contributing to the wussification of men and shave your chests.

I was at the beach this weekend and couldn't help but notice that I was one of the only guys with any chest hair at all, and without fail the only one under 45. There is no way that evolution struck in one generation and all of sudden all guys are hairless. Dudes walking around with full-*** beards, but no chest hair. Ridiculous.

So fess up, how many of you guys are contributing to the wussification of men and shave your chests.

Geez guys, its not gay to keep yourelf groomed---I don't care about chest hair but back hair is out as is ear hair and grooming the midsection helps hygene and smell

Geez guys, its not gay to keep yourelf groomed---I don't care about chest hair but back hair is out as is ear hair and grooming the midsection helps hygene and smell

I have a problem with back hair. I need to have it waxed. My wife doesn't seem to care but it bothers me when I think about it.

I'm not saying it's gay, but literally, I was the only guy under 40 with chest hair. That's just weird.

At some point in our patriarchal history it was decided that women needed shaved legs and underarms. To this day women must shave those areas regularly to be considered "pretty" by our social standards. As a male raised in this system, I find that to be aesthetically pleasing despite the sheer nonsense of it all. But I refuse to contribute to that same thing happening to males.

ASB-C%20Chest.jpgNo

mixtures-nuts-regular-rs.jpgYes

I'm w/Flip. ^^^^

I'm not saying it's gay, but literally, I was the only guy under 40 with chest hair. That's just weird.

At some point in our patriarchal history it was decided that women needed shaved legs and underarms. To this day women must shave those areas regularly to be considered "pretty" by our social standards. As a male raised in this system, I find that to be aesthetically pleasing despite the sheer nonsense of it all. But I refuse to contribute to that same thing happening to males.

And Monarch. ^^^^

But I'm over 45, so I guess I get a pass on the chest hair anyway? :unsure:

soap does wonders for the "midsection" also ;)

I've shaved my chest hair maybe twice, it itches too much when it starts growing back, same with anything lower then that as well.

Wow, we were having this conversation at work today.

I do not shave my man-pelt, I think if I did I might look like this:

tumnus_faun_satyr.jpg

Not that bad, but I've got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro.

Ear hair isn't a problem for me, nose hair isn't a problem for me, and occasionally I find some back hairs, but I pluck them as soon as I find them :(

As some said, I've never had a lady complain about it.