Christina Milan and The Dream Confirm Split

Statick

Why she ever chose to marry that fat-faced choad in the first place is beyond me. -_- Out of all the guys in the world to marry she could have had me. :P

This week, Christina Milan and her husband The Dream confirmed that they are filing for divorce. The couple was married for less than a year before announcing their split. Reports indicate that the couple decided to separate when new photos of The Dream and his personal assistant Melissa Santiago on vacation were leaked to the media.

In September of last year, The Dream and Milan were married in Las Vegas. In January of this year, Christina gave birth to the couple's daughter, Violet.

News sources indicate that the couple had decided to part ways in December. However, they had kept the news below the radar for the sake of their newborn daughter.

Why she ever chose to marry that fat-faced choad in the first place is beyond me. -_- Out of all the guys in the world to marry she could have had me. :P

This week, Christina Milan and her husband The Dream confirmed that they are filing for divorce. The couple was married for less than a year before announcing their split. Reports indicate that the couple decided to separate when new photos of The Dream and his personal assistant Melissa Santiago on vacation were leaked to the media.

In September of last year, The Dream and Milan were married in Las Vegas. In January of this year, Christina gave birth to the couple's daughter, Violet.

News sources indicate that the couple had decided to part ways in December. However, they had kept the news below the radar for the sake of their newborn daughter.

She was marrying Hakeem Olajuwon?

Never heard of her.

Christina-Milian.jpg

She's pretty **** hot. this guy is a tard...

normally id love to get on keith brooking ( no homo) for not knowing someone, but she has not put out a hit in a long while. few years easy. 2nd none of her movies were good, so i wouldnt be surprised if no one saw them. only decent one i think was be cool and man of the house.

also he never said she was ugly, just that he didnt know who she was.

normally id love to get on keith brooking ( no homo) for not knowing someone, but she has not put out a hit in a long while. few years easy. 2nd none of her movies were good, so i wouldnt be surprised if no one saw them. only decent one i think was be cool and man of the house.

How could you not like Ghosts of Girlfriends Past? :lol: Her role was kind of insignificant though.

Thanks bro couldn't have said it better myself. +1