Texans vs. Patriots on right now.

JRid

Robinson was picked on all day against the Pats.

Just like you in high school I take it?

EDIT: But it is prety cute you know that Nola. You either went out of your way to look up stats or you already studied the game. Either way, Thank you for caring so much about our beloved Falcons.

Edited by Cody #53

Just like you in high school I take it?

EDIT: But it is prety cute you know that Nola. You either went out of your way to look up stats or you already studied the game. Either way, Thank you for caring so much about our beloved Falcons.

I haven't seen anyone comment on how great of a game he had yet, what do you think that means? Anyone who has seen that game AND seen the advanced stats from that game can't deny that he was picked on a awful lot.

But hey, it's cute that you want to criticize me instead of addressing the thread. Kind of shows your grasping for straws.

Edited by nolafan33

I haven't seen anyone comment on how great of a game he had yet, what do you think that means? Anyone who has seen that game AND seen the advanced stats from that game can't deny that he was picked on a awful lot.

But hey, it's cute that you want to criticize me instead of addressing the thread. Kind of shows your grasping for straws.

I wasn't able to watch the whole game, but I definitely did not see him get picked on. I can't say he did anything spectacular, but they barely threw to his side of the field.

He was thrown at 9 times.

LOL.. this is funny... The man checks teams #1 WR's... He was thrown at 9 times.. He had 58 yards put on him but yet you are saying he was picked on ?

Like the other dude said... He didnt do anything spectacular but the guy wasnt picked on.... It was a solid game for him.

LOL.. this is funny... The man checks teams #1 WR's... He was thrown at 9 times.. He had 58 yards put on him but yet you are saying he was picked on ?

Like the other dude said... He didnt do anything spectacular but the guy wasnt picked on.... It was a solid game for him.

So 7-9 for 58 yards isn't being picked on? Wow, teach me something else. If that isn't being picked on (dude got thrown at 9 times in one game), what is?

Brady only had 17 completions that entire game, and 7 of them came against Robinson.

Edited by nolafan33

So 7-9 for 58 yards isn't being picked on? Wow, teach me something else. If that isn't being picked on (dude got thrown at 9 times in one game), what is?

Brady only had 17 completions that entire game, and 7 of them came against Robinson.

Brady could have completed 102 passes on Robinson. He only gave up 58 yards. 6 yards a completion. I hope Robinson gets picked on for just 58 yards a game.

is 5-12 for 72 yards and 1 TD getting picks on.... Thats what Revis gave up against the Patriots 1 game.

Nvm... you are a saints fan so ofcourse you will say that.... Matt Ryan put up more yards against both Greer and Porter.

Brady could have completed 102 passes on Robinson. He only gave up 58 yards. 6 yards a completion. I hope Robinson gets picked on for just 58 yards a game.

That's over 8 yards a completion...huh.gif

Robinson is a DECENT corner, but he's nothing more than that. He's certaintly not worth the 57M the Falcons gave him.

is 5-12 for 72 yards and 1 TD getting picks on.... Thats what Revis gave up against the Patriots 1 game.

Nvm... you are a saints fan so ofcourse you will say that.... Matt Ryan put up more yards against both Greer and Porter.

Yes that is getting picked on. Luckily for Revis, there probably isn't a corner better in the game at getting back into position than he is. QB's aren't gonna throw to WR's that aren't open, unless it's a desperate situation. Anytime you get thrown at 9 or 12 times, it's because the opposing team wants to attack you.

Shakes head. 58/9 = 6.4444444444444444444444444444

This is what you said below:

It was 6 yards an attempt, 8 yards per completion. You have your stuff mixed up. *shakes head*

all this talking.... you will see how good he is soon enough

Can't disagree with that.

are you serious nola??...if you didnt watch the game, how do you know if the passes werent wr screens or quick slants...7 passes for not even 60 yards against the pats is a great game for a cb...randy moss and wes welker can put up yards faster than anyone in the league...i didnt watch the game either but you saying that he did a DECENT job is ridiculous...def solid numbers

are you serious nola??...if you didnt watch the game, how do you know if the passes werent wr screens or quick slants...7 passes for not even 60 yards against the pats is a great game for a cb...randy moss and wes welker can put up yards faster than anyone in the league...i didnt watch the game either but you saying that he did a DECENT job is ridiculous...def solid numbers

Where did I ever say I didn't watch the game? huh.gif

Yall are living in this little delusional world that Robinson was a good corner for the Texans when in reality he was terrible. There's a reason they upgraded with Kareem Jackson and there is a reason why the fans and front office wanted him gone.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he'll set the league on fire this year with his play in the Falcons secondary. IDK, but I seriously doubt, having seen the guy play since he was a rookie, that that will be the case.

This is what you said below:

It was 6 yards an attempt, 8 yards per completion. You have your stuff mixed up. *shakes head*

Can't disagree with that.

Yep you're right 6 yards per attempt and 8 a completion but for 58 yards and 0 TD's that is not being picked on. Especially from an offense that can light it up in a hurry. I'd take those stats with Robinson against Colston and be ecstatic.

Where did I ever say I didn't watch the game? huh.gif

Yall are living in this little delusional world that Robinson was a good corner for the Texans when in reality he was terrible. There's a reason they upgraded with Kareem Jackson and there is a reason why the fans and front office wanted him gone.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he'll set the league on fire this year with his play in the Falcons secondary. IDK, but I seriously doubt, having seen the guy play since he was a rookie, that that will be the case.

this just shows that you have no idea...the front office wanted to get a deal done with robinson in 09 but they couldnt agree on the numbers...they told his agent that they werent going to franchise him, then boom, they franchised him...and players dont like to be franchised bc they want the long term deal..robinson wasnt mad about the money bc he was going to make almost $10mill but that the front office lied to him...maybe that had something to do with him leaving the texans the next year...not the texans leaving him...and i have family in texas that hated to see him go...so please go take youre trash back to nola

Yep you're right 6 yards per attempt and 8 a completion but for 58 yards and 0 TD's that is not being picked on. Especially from an offense that can light it up in a hurry. I'd take those stats with Robinson against Colston and be ecstatic.

You don't aim very high then...wink.gif

led the team in tackles and his team won the game! nuff said

He had 7 tackles, same number of completions he gave up. Ironic?

this just shows that you have no idea...the front office wanted to get a deal done with robinson in 09 but they couldnt agree on the numbers...they told his agent that they werent going to franchise him, then boom, they franchised him...and players dont like to be franchised bc they want the long term deal..robinson wasnt mad about the money bc he was going to make almost $10mill but that the front office lied to him...maybe that had something to do with him leaving the texans the next year...not the texans leaving him...and i have family in texas that hated to see him go...so please go take youre trash back to nola

We're hearing two different tones then. I visit alot of football boards, and the two that I visited of the Texans most fans were thrilled to see him go.