Spent the weekend learning from Pat Ruel

Rodhands88

Just thought I would post this as an appreciation of what some coaches are doing for football in the UK. I was at the BAFCA (British American Football Coaches Association) Coaches Convention this weekend, he and Jeff Reinbold (and the Carsen Neumen Coaches) all came over to put on a number of workshops for us UK-ers. Fantastic to get the American perspective on my stance/my theories etc.

On another note, two weeks ago I played against Bradlee Van Pelt... former 3rd string QB for the Denver Broncos, he was playing for a team called the Leicester Falcons. I play for the Tamworth Phoenix, and we won comfortably in the end 42-21 but DAYMN!!!! BVP last play of the game avoided out entire defense and then threw a 45 yard laser straight into the Endzone.

Truely two examples of the class that NFL has to offer... if you cut a guy like BVP it amazes me the athletiscism people such as Norwood/CJ must have :S

Jake "Pudding" Anthony

Tamworth Phoenix