December 27th, 2010...

...is the day that the Falcons finally get justice. The NFL has long done their best to embarrass the Falcons. By giving us killer schedules the year after we have a good season so there would be no chance for us to have back-to-back winning seasons. Glad we finally got that monkey off our back. By always having the TV networks completely ignore any little success we may have and beating us over the head with the bad. To giving us the ****** announcers and referees. To making the Falcons play the 1st post Katrina game in the Super Dome on national tv so they everyone could watch the Aints embarrass us to the oh YKW and Pestinko situation on MNF on national tv in 2007. Well I can't wait till Decemeber 27th, 2010. Because the Falcons will finally have their justice in front of the whole world and as they say revenge is best served cold. B)

...is the day that the Falcons finally get justice. The NFL has long done their best to embarrass the Falcons. By giving us killer schedules the year after we have a good season so there would be no chance for us to have back-to-back winning seasons. Glad we finally got that monkey off our back. By always having the TV networks completely ignore any little success we may have and beating us over the head with the bad. To giving us the ****** announcers and referees. To making the Falcons play the 1st post Katrina game in the Super Dome on national tv so they everyone could watch the Aints embarrass us to the oh YKW and Pestinko situation on MNF on national tv in 2007. Well I can't wait till Decemeber 27th, 2010. Because the Falcons will finally have their justice in front of the whole world and as they say revenge is best served cold. B)

Don't forget about that time the league left a flaming bag of poo on the front porch of 4400 Falcon Parkway.

Prepare to reap the whirlwind, NFL.

Edited by cooperbh

^^ and even better, hey hey it's my birthday!!! Gonna be a GREAT birthday this year.

Don't forget about that time the league left a flaming bag of poo on the front porch of 4400 Falcon Parkway.

The league was offering a deluxe Super Bowl package for the perpetrator. Gotta admit, I was tempted but as a long time Falcon fan, I just couldn't.

"falconsfan567", I like to see enthusiasm regarding our beloved Falcons, and I yield to no one regarding the level of disdain for the New Orleans Saints. However, your post makes you come across like you've been skipping your meds.

Why. :lol: Because I'm willing to express what all of us feel? ^_^

To **** with that other guy Im with you 100 percent Idont think Koenan has had a punt blocked since that game I could be wrong but that was the most BS football game I ever saw all they kep talking about was katrina please keep my waffles out my coffee if you know what Im saying. If this team needs to win any game this season it HAS to be that one.

Edit looked at Koenans stats hes only have had 5 blocked punts three of them after that game so I was wrong

Edited by nolove4thecrook

To **** with that other guy Im with you 100 percent Idont think Koenan has had a punt blocked since that game I could be wrong but that was the most BS football game I ever saw all they kep talking about was katrina please keep my waffles out my coffee if you know what Im saying. If this team needs to win any game this season it HAS to be that one.

Edit looked at Koenans stats hes only have had 5 blocked punts three of them after that game so I was wrong

Thanks! Man glad I'm not the only one who's not afraid to stand up for what's right!

I should probably know what you're referring to here, but my minds not working this morning. Can someone fill me in.

Had to bump this thread I dunno how many of you saw my thread about my boss being a saints fan. Anyway, yoday I told him to mark that day down on his calandar he responded for what?? I told him it's Falcons revenge night monday night in the dome baby!!!! He said Im not worried about no Falcons :D Boy,what a game this will be!! I'm ready for some HEADBUSSSIN baby!!!

I appreciate the gesture, but I'd actually prefer it if you didn't speak for me. Not all of us own hats made of tin foil.

Hat made of tin foil? WTF? :huh:

Had to bump this thread I dunno how many of you saw my thread about my boss being a saints fan. Anyway, yoday I told him to mark that day down on his calandar he responded for what?? I told him it's Falcons revenge night monday night in the dome baby!!!! He said Im not worried about no Falcons :D Boy,what a game this will be!! I'm ready for some HEADBUSSSIN baby!!!

The Falcons will be opening multiple cans of you know what! B)

• 2 weeks later...

I got my tickets yesterday. I'm stopping by a Kroger on the way down from DC to get a stack of papersacks to hand out to every Ain't I see.

I've never been a fan of "trash talk'in" just for the sake of it; less-is-more and it needs to be really good to make me pay respect.

But I gotta' say that THAT right there (paper sacks) is instantly a true classic of the genre :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think every fan should brng them to that game and give them to the Aint's :P

I appreciate the gesture, but I'd actually prefer it if you didn't speak for me. Not all of us own hats made of tin foil.

:lol::lol:

I got my tickets yesterday. I'm stopping by a Kroger on the way down from DC to get a stack of papersacks to hand out to every Ain't I see.

Considering the number of saints fans that will be in attendance I hope you have some kind of deal worked out with kroger. That could get expensive.

Hat made of tin foil? WTF? :huh:

From Wikipedia:

"A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. One may wear the hat in the belief that it acts to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against mind control and/or mind reading; or attempt to limit the transmission of voices directly into the brain.

The concept of wearing a tin foil hat for protection from such threats has become a popular stereotype and term of derision; the phrase serves as a byword for paranoia and persecutory delusions, and is associated with conspiracy theorists."

From Wikipedia:

"A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. One may wear the hat in the belief that it acts to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against mind control and/or mind reading; or attempt to limit the transmission of voices directly into the brain.

The concept of wearing a tin foil hat for protection from such threats has become a popular stereotype and term of derision; the phrase serves as a byword for paranoia and persecutory delusions, and is associated with conspiracy theorists."

:lol:

This perfectly describes some of the clowns in TAFT.

:lol:

From Wikipedia:

If that describes me than I'll take it! :lol: