Mark Fox gets 5 star Kentavious caldwell. #13 player in the country.

SacFalcFan

I'm from Alpharetta it would be great if we could get the MIlton High kids.

Oh, so am I! If we just get Royal, which it looks like we very well could, I would be satisfied. Scott has been committed for some time and Parker wants to go out of state, nothing UGA can do about that.

wonder how much money he got

Probably the same amount the NCAA selection committee got from UF to get in last year's NCAA tourney.

At any rate its good to see UGA get a 5* basketball recruit, the sleeping giant has been awaken!!!

When you recruit THE BEST in college basketball, you take that risk.

Just don't recruit too many of the best... Otherwise people will say you're cheating and that you're all that is wrong with college basketball...

Make sure you just recruit one or two of the best each year and you should be ok...

When you recruit THE BEST in college basketball, you take that risk.

that is true.. but if you do like 5 ones and dones you will be in trouble if you can't maintain that year in and year out.. of the list i provided the two guys who could be one and dones would be royal and caldwell, but we would then still have dixon, marshall, and brogdon and then will get some great 2012 talent to add to that mix. also i highly doubt caldwell and royal are 1 and done, but if they are great enough to be that i am fine with that personally.. you need a few of those type guys in every class and we are in georgia and with fox and this program we should and will be getting a few each year.

Just don't recruit too many of the best... Otherwise people will say you're cheating and that you're all that is wrong with college basketball...

Make sure you just recruit one or two of the best each year and you should be ok...

Touche!!!