8 Notre Dame players arrested.

jgator21

ESPN is reporting that it was 11 players that were arrested on underage drinking charges; most notably including Joe Montana's son, Nate Montana. There were also basketball and hockey team players arrested, so it's not just the football team.

Underage drinking arrests are a waste of time.

UGA guys this isnt a shot because god knows I cant really say anything, but at least these kids werent driving. College kids being college kids.

Even if they were driving, still college kids being college kids. People get hammered in college towns. There's not much else to do when living in these places and when you're that age.

If you accept that people are going to drink to excess you need to realize that making horrible decisions comes with that. Drinking and driving, while super-dumb, is not new or shocking. Anyone who acts like it points to a program's instability, or speaks to a larger problem is being dramatic. People who drink also drive. They shouldnt, but they do.

If you accept that people are going to drink to excess you need to realize that making horrible decisions comes with that. Drinking and driving, while super-dumb, is not new or shocking. Anyone who acts like it points to a program's instability, or speaks to a larger problem is being dramatic. People who drink also drive. They shouldnt, but they do.

I've drank, I've drank in excess, that still doesn't mean you're going to make horrible decisions. People who drink still know right from wrong. Theres know excuse for drinking and driving nor should it be tolerated.