Just thought I'd drop in and refresh the deadbird memory........

yardbird?

Guest Gritz

One of my greatest hopes for this year and subsequent years as the Falcons become a better football team is that we will attract a more intelligent class of troll.

That would leave the starter of this thread watching the action from the sidelines......

Kinda like his favorite team will be for the next several seasons once the playoffs start.

Guest Gritz

You love me......go ahead, say it!!

I pity you. I laugh at you. I don't know you because, thank God, I don't hang around she-males and their groupies, so I don't hate you.

At the end of the day you're not significant enough to even register an emotion with me.

You try too hard. The best trolls make it seem effortless.

I pity you. I laugh at you. I don't know you because, thank God, I don't hang around she-males and their groupies, so I don't hate you.

At the end of the day you're not significant enough to even register an emotion with me.

You try too hard. The best trolls make it seem effortless.

As usual, you waste a lot of space to say nothing...

Who's playing? Get in here!!

Guest Gritz

As usual, you waste a lot of space to say nothing...

....says the troll who if he ever had a clever comeback could watch it die quickly from loneliness.

Ya just don't have it troll. We can smell the desperation........and your cousin's perfume. Let her up why don't ya?

Guest Gritz

I think that in this case, we of the AFMB should consider the teachings of the Good Book:

1 Thessalonians 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

- Selah

Well, with that in mind here we go:

There there yardbird. It'll be alright. We know your team sucks and your family tree has no forks in it, but it'll all be alright.

How's that?

Don't forget about Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page...actually they are the only yardbirds I know :lol:

Now we have someone with a head for some good music............How 'bout some Jeff Beck for the top '40 girls............That be you gritzshitter.......

Guest Gritz

Now we have someone with a head for some good music............How 'bout some Jeff Beck for the top '40 girls............That be you gritzshitter.......

Dayum......You really typed that out and thought "That'll show him?"

Thumbs up for you window licker........ :lol::lol::lol: