Who's the oldest loser on this forum?

yardbird?

Must be you REV2000.........You're so freakin' old and beaten down, you keep caps lock engaged with bold in all your wimpish posts.....

What's your location old boot? I'll send you a stash of imported smokes for xmas......

WHAT CAN I SAY? YOU GOT ME DEAD TO RIGHT. IN FACT .... I THINK YOU WERE

QUITE GENEROUS IN YOUR EVALUATION OF ME. :D

WHAT CAN I SAY? YOU GOT ME DEAD TO RIGHT. IN FACT .... I THINK YOU WERE

QUITE GENEROUS IN YOUR EVALUATION OF ME. :D

A lame attempt to kill my thread...nice work REV......Here's a thought.......the Falcons suck, have always sucked, and will continue to suck for many more decades.

Shattered and humiliated with that quote? ....................nice work yard.

A lame attempt to kill my thread...nice work REV......Here's a thought.......the Falcons suck, have always sucked, and will continue to suck for many more decades.

Shattered and humiliated with that quote? ....................nice work yard.

GOOD OLE' YARD!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

NOPE ... IT ONLY MEANS I LOST ... THAT ONE! :lol:

Thinkin' about it..............at my age and bein' a BUC Fan I've lost a Helluva lot over the years but even with that, while I may be an OLD loser I'm still behind Rev.2 in both age and LOSING!:lol:

Thinkin' about it..............at my age and bein' a BUC Fan I've lost a Helluva lot over the years but even with that, while I may be an OLD loser I'm still behind Rev.2 in both age and LOSING!:lol:

JOHNNY BOY ..... YOU ONLY LOSE ..... WHEN YOU QUIT!! :)

you'll lose them all if I chose to throw it down on ya'....you're gifted with your borderline posts........You jump the fence a lot for an old boot. I suspect you've found a gate.

AFTER THIS SEASON .... I DON'T THINK I'LL HEAR TOO MUCH FROM YOU.

I KEEP TELLING YOU (youngster). JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT A GUN .. IT

DON'T MEAN YOU GOT TO PULL THE TRIGGER. KNOW WHEN TO SHOOT.

THEN AGAIN .... WHY SHOOT WHEN YOU CAN TALK YOUR WAY OUT? :D

Rev what us younger guys call yardbird these days is a troll Tell ya what i'll post a picture of yardbird for you

6lIBPM.med.E_thug2.jpg

funny i typed in yardbird on google and this came up as a profile picture how weird

You jackazz punk........Bring your shiz out in the open fool......And I'll shove my DD214 up your azz......and make you like it!!! Get outta' here you freakin' moron....

WHY YARDBIRD ...... "YOU ARE VERY EMOTIONAL."

Rev, you are a patience guru. I've never seen you lose it on someone and post something to get you banned. Me? I've been banned more than a couple times now for not just ignoring the stupid stuff that can come out of some people.