Dang it, woman!

I sent her to the hardware store today, and she called me for advice from l0wes :angry::angry:

I told her that the Falcon Family is Home Depot people!!

That is all, oh yeah, except...

I'm back.

Now that's really all.

Log time no see, and welcome back. I'm under a different name now, I think since the last time I saw ya around here, too. :)

someone evading a ban ?? just curious?

Home Depot had gone downhill since AB left but i had been there recently and customer service seemed to have picked back up.

Scorpion, "Someone I know" has been marooned on the Island of "Posting Permissions Removed" for over a full year. It's a horrible place where you can look and see all the Falcon fans remarks, some crazy and some not, but are powerless to share anything about it. It's a horrible island where, as a fan of this team for over twenty years, someone could NOT share with his Falcon bretheren the joy of finally reaching B2B winning seasons, nor could this person join in defending these boards from the onslaught of Aints trolls.

A FULL YEAR this person languished in anonymity. Every now and then he would contact an administrator for clemency, only to be denied for a couple tries, till finally his pleas went unreturned.

What he did was wrong, and on that note, allow me to condemn the DANGEROUS practice of late night drunk posting. Just don't do it. It has taken down some very good and popular posters (along with some of the riff raff).

This person accepted his punishment for a full year without making any new accounts, but it became obvious that he was never going to gain reinstatement.

Thank you all who responded; I missed this place greatly.

Scorpion, "Someone I know" has been marooned on the Island of "Posting Permissions Removed" for over a full year. It's a horrible place where you can look and see all the Falcon fans remarks, some crazy and some not, but are powerless to share anything about it. It's a horrible island where, as a fan of this team for over twenty years, someone could NOT share with his Falcon bretheren the joy of finally reaching B2B winning seasons, nor could this person join in defending these boards from the onslaught of Aints trolls.

A FULL YEAR this person languished in anonymity. Every now and then he would contact an administrator for clemency, only to be denied for a couple tries, till finally his pleas went unreturned.

What he did was wrong, and on that note, allow me to condemn the DANGEROUS practice of late night drunk posting. Just don't do it. It has taken down some very good and popular posters (along with some of the riff raff).

This person accepted his punishment for a full year without making any new accounts, but it became obvious that he was never going to gain reinstatement.

Thank you all who responded; I missed this place greatly.

I can relate to the perma-ban, but at least you knew or were told what you did. I still haven't a clue.

Reinvention is good! :)