Do we still have

One of them might be able to beat out Zinger and maybe be groomed to replace Peelle after this year but replace Gonzalez??? The short answer is: Nope.

Well Gonzalez wont be here forever 1 maybe 2 years left and did I say he will replace him ASAP no I asked if anyone of these TEs will be the future after gonzal leaves

I think this fanbase is way too quick to write off Justin Peelle. I think he has the potential to be another Kevin Boss if used properly, and I don't see anyone in that free agent group with a similarly balanced skill set.

I was going to say something like that but thought that it would be more fun to be sarcastic. Also...Peelle>Boss

I think this fanbase is way too quick to write off Justin Peelle. I think he has the potential to be another Kevin Boss if used properly, and I don't see anyone in that free agent group with a similarly balanced skill set.

I like Peelle but don't think he he irreplaceable. He will be with us this year unless he gets injured. I could see Palmer and/or Peek being groomed to replace Zinger this year and Peelle next year but none of them is of the same caliber as Gonzo. We will have to acquire another TE by FA or higher in a future draft to replace him is all I am saying.

I like Peelle but don't think he he irreplaceable. He will be with us this year unless he gets injured. I could see Palmer and/or Peek being groomed to replace Zinger this year and Peelle next year but none of them is of the same caliber as Gonzo. We will have to acquire another TE by FA or higher in a future draft to replace him is all I am saying.

LMBO!!!! We missed him man, his name was Aaron Hernandez!!! We got a WR or something instead...

LMBO!!!! We missed him man, his name was Aaron Hernandez!!! We got a WR or something instead...

I was kind of hoping we would take Jimmy Graham out of Miami. He was very raw but I believe he will eventually be a force to be reckoned with. Wouldn't you know that the Aints would take him. Oh well.

I was kind of hoping we would take Jimmy Graham out of Miami. He was very raw but I believe he will eventually be a force to be reckoned with. Wouldn't you know that the Aints would take him. Oh well.

That made me want to vomit actually. Good to see that someone else has their own mind instead of a hive-mind based on the zombie mode of "trust the FO" even though I don't know them. I think he's using the build through the draft idea to ensure that he gets 5yrs to build before Blank gets bored.

JK but you do get my drift?

That made me want to vomit actually. Good to see that someone else has their own mind instead of a hive-mind based on the zombie mode of "trust the FO" even though I don't know them. I think he's using the build through the draft idea to ensure that he gets 5yrs to build before Blank gets bored.

JK but you do get my drift?

Never really understood the love for Graham, 13 games, 17 catches for 213 yards. Career total! Dudes got upside but as with any player it's hit or miss. I think we did just good with our two udfa's. When we need to replace Gonzales, we'll pick a high pick with lots of experience and good numbers. JMO.