Meier to be Gonzales' trainee

FFFALCON

Meier is here to replace Jenkins right NOW...Not Tony G

Hate to burst a bubble but Meier couldn't replace Jenkins' in any capacity right now little on two to three months from now. Playing special teams will be the most he will be able to contribute this year and maybe, maybe being the holder on field goals since he has done that before.

Hate to burst a bubble but Meier couldn't replace Jenkins' in any capacity right now little on two to three months from now. Playing special teams will be the most he will be able to contribute this year and maybe, maybe being the holder on field goals since he has done that before.

Not bursting a bubble, you underestimate this kid if you want to. 6 wks into the season it will be White, Douglas, and Meier...

Realistically, what was TD thinking in this draft man? Nah! This kid better be the second coming of Muhsin Muhammed. I'm actually already tired of a lot of things, but still trying to be patient.

Not bursting a bubble, you underestimate this kid if you want to. 6 wks into the season it will be White, Douglas, and Meier...

Realistically, what was TD thinking in this draft man? Nah! This kid better be the second coming of Muhsin Muhammed. I'm actually already tired of a lot of things, but still trying to be patient.

We'll see but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I hope the kid can be the second coming of somebody good. ;)

Thank God for posters who understand my 0% sensible rants...Really does hope that Meiers wows because I'm tired of being the only team without cool weapons on offense...

Ummmm. Ryan (rookie MVP) White ( 2 time pro bowler) Turner ( 2nd in rushing yards and has scored a TD in every game) Gonzalez (most receptions of all time at TE)

Thank God for posters who understand my 0% sensible rants...Really does hope that Meiers wows because I'm tired of being the only team without cool weapons on offense...

because Marques Colston, Pierre-Thomas, Reggie Wayne, Joseph Addai, Jeremy Shockley, and Dallas Clark are the DEFINITION of cool...unless you're being sarcastic...then touche

Meier is here to replace Jenkins right NOW...Not Tony G

Meier, I think, is here to play special teams and possibly take finnerans spot THIS year and then challenge for Jenkins spot in a year or two. Jenkins has a couple years left on his deal and he does bring value to the team....other than WR. HE is a ST player and a heck of a blocker in the run game.

Meier, I think, is here to play special teams and possibly take finnerans spot THIS year and then challenge for Jenkins spot in a year or two. Jenkins has a couple years left on his deal and he does bring value to the team....other than WR. HE is a ST player and a heck of a blocker in the run game.

OH NO!!! We want to win!

Cute child btw

Everytime I think of "What is missing" I think of a Muhsin Muhammad style receiver. Big, goes up and gets the ball, no fear and moves the chains. Meier has no choice but to come in and get it done. Finn will not make the team. Meier will have to be the man. Apparently the Falcons think so. His fricking neogtiations took weeks longer than they should.